Female deputy shoots fireman with stun gun?
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Female deputy shoots fireman with stun gun?

Can someone please provide me the case number for the female deputy who shot a fireman with her stun gun while they were at the fire house on Bee Ridge Road?

I dunno the case number, but it was deputy s.e. while she was working 3106 "A" side of the rotation. nice job s.e. :lol:

Is the firefigher ok? :shock:

Yep, that's why she gets paid the big bucks as an FTO -- to help the rookies learn how to do things. It couldn't have happened to a nicer person. Someone that can be trusted, someone that you can turn your back on with FULL TRUST that she won't rat u out. Yep, it couldn't have happened to a nicer person. Sweet!

Re: Female deputy shoots fireman with stun gun?

Quote Originally Posted by SNN news houng
    Can someone please provide me the case number for the female deputy who shot a fireman with her stun gun while they were at the fire house on Bee Ridge Road?
    What????, SE shot a fireman with the taser????

Why did she unholster her stun gun? Was there a threat? Was the fireman threatening her?

Here is a chart from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement for authorized use of force:
    http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/cjst/Rulesa ... 020702.pdf

Was it authorized? Or was she "playing" with the stun gun by pretending to shoot him (and then accidently shooting him)?

Have you ever seen the commericial that says, "Friends don't let friends drive drunk." It should read, "Friends don't let friends play with stun guns or guns." :shock:

Mannnnnn if its not one thing around here, then its another. Unbelievalbe. :roll:

another dumb blonde

wow what an idiot, 1st, why was she in the fire house? ohhh, bathroom break, lol, sure whatever, 2nd, there was no reason for s.e. to draw her taser, B.B. did not issue that taser for her own recreational use, anyone care to take a shot at how many rules and regs she broke throughout her shift?

also, I hope she enjoys working as a deputy for the S.O because she is never going to get promoted after this incident, so, was she on view? lunch break?

or was she playing cops and robbers with the hot hot firemen while the rest of us were working our a$$es off! man, I would sure like for her to teach me how I can get away with d!cking around while in uniform and on duty,
    I wonder what B.B thinks about this? is this really someone we want covering our a$$es? yeah....she's REAL trustworthy, great example of a fine cop to model your career after,
    I am so happy this happened to her she is so ****y and thinks she is so bad a$$, just another dumb blonde lmao, how many FF's is she /// edited out by mod 418 ///?
    C'mon...details fellas! :devil:

This is what I think of /// edited out by mod 418 /// !!! That's right, it's here for all the world to see!!! /// edited out by mod 418 /// made a big big mistake!!! /// edited out by mod 418 /// finally made a mistake that she got caught for!!! But /// edited out by mod 418 /// wasn't ratted out!!! /// edited out by mod 418 /// own stupidity got her caught! :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Yep, that's why she gets paid the big bucks as an FTO -- to help the rookies learn how to do things. It couldn't have happened to a nicer person. Someone that can be trusted, someone that you can turn your back on with FULL TRUST that she won't rat u out. Yep, it couldn't have happened to a nicer person. Sweet!
    She an FTO?

Quote Originally Posted by //edited out by mod 418//
    This is what I think of /// edited out by mod 418 /// !!! That's right, it's here for all the world to see!!! /// edited out by mod 418 /// made a big big mistake!!! /// edited out by mod 418 /// finally made a mistake that she got caught for!!! But /// edited out by mod 418 /// wasn't ratted out!!! /// edited out by mod 418 /// own stupidity got her caught! :roll:
    Mod, I admit that you can control me at this board. It's your right. BUT you can't control what information I give to the media. I've already provided the case number and name to a reporter who is VERY interested in knowing more about this incident.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast