Female deputy shoots fireman with stun gun? - Page 9
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Ok booty I cave, I give up....You have overpowered me in the tuffguy role. I concied to you and your threat of termination. Shall I just save you alot of trouble and quitt now? But wait...I don't wanna loose my job.

Please Mr. Booty, show so some compassion. I didnt mean any of the stuff I said to you..Can I have one more chance?

GFU! Who the ****K do you think you are you? Your a peice of trash in a uniform. I bet you cant even see your ****k over your big belly and your head is so far up Gooofstafsons ass he has to yawn for you to get air. Yeah you showed how stupid you truly are. Go to hell you 3 time loser.
    Piss off
    blow me
    GTH
    dropdead
    eat shitt and die
    Kiss my asss
    Take a giant leap on my...

Quote Originally Posted by The Fixxer
    Ok booty I cave, I give up....You have overpowered me in the tuffguy role. I concied to you and your threat of termination. Shall I just save you alot of trouble and quitt now? But wait...I don't wanna loose my job.

Please Mr. Booty, show so some compassion. I didnt mean any of the stuff I said to you..Can I have one more chance?

GFU! Who the ****K do you think you are you? Your a peice of trash in a uniform. I bet you cant even see your ****k over your big belly and your head is so far up Gooofstafsons ass he has to yawn for you to get air. Yeah you showed how stupid you truly are. Go to hell you 3 time loser.
    Piss off
    blow me
    GTH
    dropdead
    eat shitt and die
    Kiss my asss
    Take a giant leap on my...

Lol...ok kids play nice

whatever

It seems like someone is trying to push this particular thread down the main page. I wonder who that could be? SE?

NEVER!!!

BUMP BUMP BUMP

I wish you guys stopped picking on SE, it's just not right. Stop It!

yes, I agree, please stop picking on her. She is nice and everything nice. You are just jelous because you're not her.

Quote Originally Posted by justME
    yes, I agree, please stop picking on her. She is nice and everything nice. You are just jelous because you're not her.

Wow are you kidding me! You must have slept with you to-DIRTY!

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    Follow-up story:

Quote Originally Posted by Bayou George
    FORT MYERS
    PORT ST. LUCIE

A Sarasota County deputy visiting a fire station accidentally shot a firefighter with a stun gun, the Sheriff's Office said.

The Sheriff's Office said Deputy Stacey Eve tried to test the Taser and forgot to remove a cartridge.

Assistant Fire Chief Paul Dezzi said firefighters were "goofing around" and knocked on a bathroom door last weekend while the deputy was inside. When she came out, the Taser fired and hit W.C. Donaldson.

It was not clear whether Donaldson received a shock. Only one barb stuck to his skin, but he was taken to a hospital to have it removed.

The deputy remains on duty, but the Sheriff's Office said it was conducting an administrative inquiry.
    Source
    "Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is SUCCESS." -- Henry Ford

I just watched the public service announcement for the American Red Cross where SE states that "Bottomline, everyone should know CPR". Maybe she can do a psa for taser safety. "Bottomline, Everyone should know to take the cartridge off before tasing a firefighter".

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast