How come this made the paper? - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Re: How come this made the paper?

Maybe he read the article in the PBA and took some of it to heart? Although most of us doubt it, I think that most of us would hope so.

You can run, but you cannot hide Mr. Fistalotta...

If hackers in KY can get Gov. Palin...

First time on leo affairs. I can't believe what a bunch of winy people we have in this dept. You make great money,have awesome benefits and generally don't have to deal with BS .
    You little boys are lucky the PBA is here otherwise you'd still be working for BK.
    People get into snags because of their own doing not because it's drawn out of a hat.
    A lot of you have squeezed out of more garbage than I hate to think about and have put your own under the bus so quit with the self righteous attitudes.
    You sound like the one's we have that are real Christians on Sunday and Easter.Hypocrites.
    I'm not surprised when you get complaints considering you weren't brought up right . Steroids and tattoos don't make you bad and respect is earned not given.
    Do some work and try to change this place instead of *****ing SARGE.Set an example so your people will stay positive not become you.
    Hey FTOS teach the new guys without the negativity,we may get some good ones. God knows we're saddled with a bunch of crap.
    I've got faults too but at least I recognize them.The brain functions better when it's not clouded by booze,weed and coke.Don't write back ,children. Raise your kids to be just like you squirmy little spoiled human (almost) human beings who will lie and complain and never do anything worth a damn in their life except raise, or get you to raise two ******* kids whose mommy and daddy can't be determined.
    Your the kind who want a call answered anonymously a discount on everything and a break when your cheating wife gets a traffic ticket.
    First and last time .

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910