How many times
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many times

How many times

Well, I see the S.O. is just as stupid as times pass. Hired/ leave, Hired/ leave, and now Hired again. Growth enhansement drugs (aka: steriods) and complaining about pay, insurance and just because things don't go his way. Look out he'll leave again when the building business kicks off. Then where is the S.O. again searching for another employee. How many more do we and the S.O have to loss before they see SOMETHING is WRONG? I'm glad he didn't go fulltime with us. But once again we see how stupid the people making the hiring at county is.

Re: How many times

Quote Originally Posted by Stupid County
    Well, I see the S.O. is just as stupid as times pass. Hired/ leave, Hired/ leave, and now Hired again. Growth enhansement drugs (aka: steriods) and complaining about pay, insurance and just because things don't go his way. Look out he'll leave again when the building business kicks off. Then where is the S.O. again searching for another employee. How many more do we and the S.O have to loss before they see SOMETHING is WRONG? I'm glad he didn't go fulltime with us. But once again we see how stupid the people making the hiring at county is.
    Very impressive use of grammar! do you teach report writing in your department? :shock:

The Brotherhood

I want to start by saying that Javier is a good officer and somebody I would surely trust to watch my back. I'm glad he made the decision to come back to law enforcement full time. The SO made a good decision in bringing him back. I'm glad they realize our community needs officers with his level of experience and knowledge. Despite his record of leaving he brings alot to their agency. As for whoever posted the comment realize this is a brotherhood and we need to all stick together and look out for each other. We get enough bashing from the outside we don't need to be fighting from within. If you have a problem with him man up and tell him, if not stick to the brotherhood or get out.

brotherhood

I just want to express my feelings about the comments made about JG. I’ve had the pleasure of working with him for many years. He is an upstanding person who treats the public and his fellow officer with respect. He always does his job in a professional manner and is willing to help others do theirs in the same way, if they are willing to listen. As a law enforcement professional, I view him as an asset to any department who hires him. I think that is reason enough to explain why the Sheriff’s Office is willing to hire him back.
    I agree with LEO Brother we are supposed to be a brotherhood which takes care of each other and hope that we all progress at whatever we do. All I see is whining and down talking when we should be worried about helping each other. I think that if you have a problem with a fellow officer you do need to MAN UP and tell them about it. As co-workers we need to resolve our problems with each other in person. I would be very concerned if I had someone that was not happy with me. Would they back me up when called upon or would they take their time responding to assist?

To all my fellow officers on the line of duty; take care of each other, be safe and God bless.

attack the city for hiring him part-time, attack a fellow officer, attack the county for hiring him full-time...why dont you leave??? or can't you get hired anywhere else???

Observation

I thought the city and county worked well together, but from the sound of some of these responces I wonder. I guess there are unhappy employees in every dept. and it seems they are the ones that bring the others down.

The Point

Your missing the point? The first reply labled stupid county was from one person trying to make someone look bad and decided to take a unhanded shot at the county. As you can clearly see from the other replies most of us do understand there is a brotherhood here in Okeechobee between our agencies. We do stick up for each other. The county has a bunch of deputies I am proud to call my brothers. I speak for all my agency besides one as you can see. I guess nothings perfect!

WOW!!! JG is a good guy. Yeah we all know about the past. BUT HE WAS NOT THE ONLY ONE alegedly JUICIN'. Take a look around. Hmmmm.

So he's got it like that. He can get a job anywhere OR work for himself. I wonder if someone is just mad because he may have given his an ex girlfriend....

I was a little shocked by the comments about JG. He is a 10-8 officer and I have always trusted him when I needed him to get my back. I have watched the way he handles the public and situations. If he is 'juiced" he handles it well. If we as LEO do not stick together we all lose. Please rethink the ugly things you say about a fellow officer.

From Bill Saum

Wow... anonamous strikes again and again he/she has effectively made themselves look stupid... CONGTRATS!!!

As for Javier, he never did anything bad to me and was ALWAYS there for me.

bsaum

Y'all be care out there

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast