constant injustice against miccosukee police officers
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

constant injustice against miccosukee police officers

WE ALL KNOW WHATS HAPPENING THERE WITH COPS GETTING FIRED FOR NO REASON.. WHEN YOU GUYS ARE READY TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT JUST LET THE OUTSIDE LAW ENFORCEMENT COMMUNITY KNOW AND I GUARANTEE THE PBA, FOP AND A LARGE NUMBER OF FORMER PO'S WILL SUPPORT YOU GUYS, THIS INCLUDES THE MEDIA, WHICH THE TRIBE FEARS BECAUSE OF THE NEGATIVE PUBLICITY.... YOU GUYS ARE NOT ALONE. IAM SURE FDLE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHATS GOING ON THERE. THANK YOU

Re: constant injustice against miccosukee police officers

Man i myself yet don't understand what the hell goes on there. Are people scared,sure why else wouldnt anyone speak up. Man i got to say they are really sticking it to you guys.Why wouldnt anyone send a anonymous letter to FDLE or to who ever can make something happen?

If it were ever to get out that any of us were the whistle blower that'd be it FIRED! It's better to wait it out and find other employment....

The Miccosukee get away with alot of things, because they are a Soverign Nation. They pull case numbers for anything, just to justify to FDLE that activity is occurring. The officers out there are constantly challenged by the Tribe. If a Tribal Member doesn't like something, they go and bring it to the attention of the Chairman and bam, you can get fired. No recourse, No PBA, No FOP, NO NOTHING... It's sad to see such injustice that goes on the Reservation. OH BY THE WAY, NO TRIBAL MEMBER GETS A D.U.I. They are brought back to the station and stay there until they blow triple zeroes....The list goes on and on.

:devil: TO ALL OF THE PEOPLE THAT KEEP WONDERING WHY WE ARE HERE,WHY WE PUT UP WITH THESE INDIANS AND WHY WE SHUT UP AND SAY NOTHING, WELL YOU SEE ITS VERY SIMPLE. SOME OF THE OFFICERS HERE JUST WANT TO COME DO NOTHING BUT CHECK POINTS.YES BELIVE IT OR NOT SOME PEOPLE REALLY ENJOY IT.WHY SOME WOULD SAY WELL BECAUSE ITS EASY MONEY WITH WITH NO RISKS AND ITS A PLACE WHERE YOU DONT HAVE TO HUMP CALLS.LETS JUST SAY THAT WHEN ONE COMES HERE THEY ADAPT.ITS A WOUNDERFUL PLACE WHEN NOT MUCH IS EXPECTED OF YOU.ITS NOT EVEN MANDATORY TO SHOW PRODUCTIVITY AINT THAT SOME SHIT.SOME OFFICERS LIKE HAVING THE BADGE THE AUTHORITY,AND THE NEW CAR BUT DONT WANT TO DO REAL POLICE WORK. THATS WHY WHEN MOST PEOPLE LEAVE HERE AND GO WORK FOR A REAL DEPT THEY ARE LOST, ITS LIKE BEING A ROOKIE AGAIN.JUST ABOUT ALL YOU DO HERE IS DEAL WITH DRUNK INDIANS,WRITE TRIBAL TIKETS,AND KILL MOSQITOS.OH AND I FORGOT TO ADD GIVE OUT SPEEDING TICKETS AS A PASS TIME. TO SUM IT UP THANKS BUT NO THANKS RATHER BE A JANITOR THEN BE A PART OF THIS DEPT,THIS DEPT IS FOR THE LAZY THAT BELIVE IN DOING THE BARE MIN.WHAT I REALLY CANT BELIVE IS THAT THIS DEPT REQUIRES FOR SOMEONE TO GO THRU AN ACADAMY, TO WORK HERE AND DO WHAT YOU GUYS DO A HIGH SCHOOL GED SHOULD BE ENOUGH.

Wait a minute if it is still too bad their, how come Javy Gonzalez got promoted to LT. You do realize that he has been there almost 10 years. So he has to be doing somehing right

Because he knows how to play that SOB of a chairman and idiot of a commish.

These posts are ancient, but still very relevant.

Believe me people, FLDE has been contacted on this and even more recently. I know because i have contacted them myself. Gonzalez is still there because as the other person said he knows how to play the system and doesnt back up his own officers. All he worries about his himself and won't hesitate to burry another in the process. True enough, there are npeople there that are lazy and are just there to say,"hey i'm a Police Officer". but the truth of the matter is they wont be able to handle the other half of Police work that they don't deal with. Other Officers there are good, but have their heads up the arses to act against this injustice.

I would love to see what would happen if FDLE starts snooping around.......I could see the headlines, FDLE agents arrested for trespassing.....LOL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast