Just in - Fojo Fired - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Fojo has made some mistakes, but not to be fired, what happen to progressive discipline. In any other department,this would be a reprimand. While writing this post I can help myself to think how most of you have made mistakes and not gotten fired. IE, Captain Zardon clicking the radio while fellow police officers were trying to transmit, did he get fired, no? I have no problem with that, we all make mistakes. I can also think of a few mistakes that the Mayor's office has made. IE, close aides. Yes, we cannot throw rocks in this glass house. And the one that really comes to mind, is our current Chief passing out drunk at an off duty job. What else must I say!
    Where have you been, how many people have they fired. Did they deserve it, no but only certain people can make mistakes others get fired. It all depends whos in charge and how connected you are. If the people in charge have a heart you have a chance to correct yourself. These people have proven time and time again that they don't. You would figure after some of the things these people in charge have done they would think different.

And the one that really comes to mind, is our current Chief passing out drunk at an off duty job. What else must I say!
    CONO!!! That was like twenty friggin years ago! Let it go, chico, let it go!

come on, enough bull already, I've been hearing the same tune for seven years now. As for Fojo, most of us wanted him gone a year ago, how things change. If he wants to fight let him do it, I fight my own battles. Lets stop talking about fighting a war we can't win and concentrate on settleling the issues we have now. Mayor if you read this, not all of us want a war, some of us want to move on!
    Fojo has been breaking the rules for years, for example when he had his alarm company he ran it out of the old substation while he was on duty. When he was going to FIU he would take his marked police car to school when he knew the rules about portal to portal. Pictures of his car were sent to the administration but nothing was done. Working off dutys out of the city, Fojo did it many times when no body else could. Not to mention the times you worked off duty while still on the clock. And i'm saying this because I saw you do it. But you know whos fault it is TOTHS he knew it was going on but did nothing. I just want to tell you Fojo I hate to see someone lose his job but you abused the system for alot of years and I saw you go out of your way to hurt people so I feel no pity for you.
    Oye, if you took pictures of another cops car and sent them to the administration then you are a filthy rat no better than the dirtbags! [/b]

Leave me alone. i can do anything with my car

And have you seen the new blue 2009 car they gave him instead of firing him..lol...lol...lol.. I dont get it!??

And have you seen the new blue 2009 car they gave him instead of firing him..lol...lol...lol.. I dont get it!??
    FOJO IS A PIECE SH!T AND A SCUM BAG. HE ****@D A LOT OF GOOD PEOPLE THAT WANTED TO WORK HERE AND LIKE A$$ THAT HE IS HE FU#KED THEM. NOW HE'S GOING TO TASTE HIS OWN MEDICINE YOU PIECE OF SH!T. iF THIS PLACE DID SOMETHING GOOD IS TO FIRED THAT MARIC@N.

Re: Just in - Fojo Fired

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Is it true
    This is typical from this mayor, we attacked his boy and this is what he does to spread fear he fires someone.
    This is not new he did it before when he fired two officers. You can believe this is not over gus,Mario be careful your next.
    Fojo has been there for years...
    What the F is going on there?

Re:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    come on, enough bull already, I've been hearing the same tune for seven years now. As for Fojo, most of us wanted him gone a year ago, how things change. If he wants to fight let him do it, I fight my own battles. Lets stop talking about fighting a war we can't win and concentrate on settleling the issues we have now. Mayor if you read this, not all of us want a war, some of us want to move on!
    Fojo has been breaking the rules for years, for example when he had his alarm company he ran it out of the old substation while he was on duty. When he was going to FIU he would take his marked police car to school when he knew the rules about portal to portal. Pictures of his car were sent to the administration but nothing was done. Working off dutys out of the city, Fojo did it many times when no body else could. Not to mention the times you worked off duty while still on the clock. And i'm saying this because I saw you do it. But you know whos fault it is TOTHS he knew it was going on but did nothing. I just want to tell you Fojo I hate to see someone lose his job but you abused the system for alot of years and I saw you go out of your way to hurt people so I feel no pity for you.
    Was that company called South Florida security and had a receptionist named Martha?
    Which I banged

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12