Is Lt Ceballos the biggest loser or the biggest kiss @$$?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Is Lt Ceballos the biggest loser or the biggest kiss @$$?

my vote is both..

Re: Is Lt Ceballos the biggest loser or the biggest kiss @$$

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    my vote is both..

No way bigget kiss @$$ he has a BJ sized tube of chapstick inside his desk right next to his heart shaped picture of the crossed eyed demon..

Re: Is Lt Ceballos the biggest loser or the biggest kiss @$$

its got to be chief crooked eyes as the biggest loser and the lt is his little side kick

History lesson

The Lt's career was protected by Raul in Hialeah.
    It seems that a long time ago when little Sammy had taken a transfer to Narcotics his daddy, a now retired MDPD Officer went and talked to Raul to have his son transferred out of this dangerous assignment and put in a safe place.
    This forged a relationship that lasted until Raul first lady defense attorney and our previous Mayor got him a job here.
    Most, if not all, of his "Buddies" at Hialeah have been indicted, arrested or fired.

This guy is a RAT

Re: History lesson

[quote="Professor"]The Lt's career was protected by Raul in Hialeah.
    It seems that a long time ago when little Sammy had taken a transfer to Narcotics his daddy, a now retired MDPD Officer went and talked to Raul to have his son transferred out of this dangerous assignment and put in a safe place.
    This forged a relationship that lasted until Raul first lady defense attorney and our previous Mayor got him a job here.
    Most, if not all, of his "Buddies" at Hialeah have been indicted, arrested or fired.

This guy is a RAT[/quote

Amen brother!!! ok not a kiss a$$ or a loser but a snitching rat!!! He needs to crawl back into the gutter where he belongs

Re: History lesson

Losers all over the command staff

Re: Is Lt Ceballos the biggest loser or the biggest kiss @$$?

It would be nice if you would get the Lt.'s work history straight before running off at the mouth. Jealousy is not a virtue. Lt. Ceballos is a good cop; other officers should follow his example. I have had both the honor and privalege of working with Sammy on more than one occassion, and I can say from personal experience, that he is an honest cop.

Wow.....haterzzzzzzzzzzz.

Post Re: Is Lt Ceballos the biggest loser or the biggest kiss @$$?

Hmmm you have never work UNDER his command, he is someone that throws people under the bus just to make himself look better. If you worked with him at the other dept then you know his rep like everyone else that worked there...SAMMY THE SNAKE!! well he is the same here. I dont blame you cause you REALLY dont know him like we do.. When the people that work under him hate him that is good enough for me... We are not haters we tell it like it is...

Quote Originally Posted by A good 15
    It would be nice if you would get the Lt.'s work history straight before running off at the mouth. Jealousy is not a virtue. Lt. Ceballos is a good cop; other officers should follow his example. I have had both the honor and privalege of working with Sammy on more than one occassion, and I can say from personal experience, that he is an honest cop.

Nice try Sammy!
    NO ONE that REALLY knows you or worked with you at Hialeah would have written that crap, but by the spelling it could have been you, Elmo or Manny.
    You are a sleazeball that should have been fired from Hialeah. You passed the promo exams and WALA. "That was then and this is now" remember when you became the Mayor's snitch and would hand-up your best friends?
    Manny Zardon just did his obligatory commercial with Raul, when are you doing yours?
    Got to pay your dues brother, that Lt's job wasn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by A good 15

Nice try Sammy!
    NO ONE that REALLY knows you or worked with you at Hialeah would have written that crap, but by the spelling it could have been you, Elmo or Manny.
    You are a sleazeball that should have been fired from Hialeah. You passed the promo exams and WALA. "That was then and this is now" remember when you became the Mayor's snitch and would hand-up your best friends?
    Manny Zardon just did his obligatory commercial with Raul, when are you doing yours?
    Got to pay your dues brother, that Lt's job wasn't free.
    DOOD, this could be no further from the truth!

But Sammy isn't the "REAL" problem at Pinecrest, it's that idiot Chief they have Houn-hen-sheee!!!!!

Great $, but no retirement and a sleezeball like sammy to order you around, gee, what a life!

See ya,

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast