Greg Solowsky

Does Greg work at lauderhill?

go away

Don't even start.

Quote Originally Posted by MOD 426
    Don't even start.
    Can you please erase this thread before its gets bad...please

yes he does

whos harry and was that a question or statement?

WE WANT GREG BACK DAMNIT

I removed a couple posts from this topic that were violating terms of use and in doing so I accidentally split a post from the topic that I wasn't supposed to. You can veiw that post under"ok" on this forum. Thank you to MOD 1 for banning the person who impersonated Sergeant Solowsky's father. It is a shame to see that we are not capable of learning from our mistakes in Lauderhill. I urge everyone to read the post on the main forum marked "Terms of Use".

Funny dont see you deleting the posts trashing 29T5 or AW!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Funny dont see you deleting the posts trashing 29T5 or AW!
    Funny, I do not see which term of use those posts violated. If you can find it, let me know. Also I did not receive any complaints about it until you said something. I received a complaint about the posts that I removed. Further more those posts were in clear violation. Believe me, I absolutely hate it when anyone gets trashed here. I take personal offense to it, but unfortunately unless it violates the "terms of use" I cannot remove it. Just do your part keeping it clean on here and I will remain vigilant removing the violations.

I dont see how one of the posts you removed is any different than the posts about people trashing DS or AW.....DS's case even states it involves an IA case, HELLO!!!!, how does that not get removed but yet someones personal opinion about GS does......I have a theory but Im sure if I state it you will just remove it.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast