Officer Nemeth and Uhurus
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Officer Nemeth and Uhurus

After watching a little BayNews9 this morning, I felt compelled to offer up a suggestion. This thought came to me after seeing the clip of Uboohoo leader Omali YeSH*THEAD calling for "the murderous cop to be placed in jail." I would like to make a call for the white community to come together and place their 100% support behind Officer Nemeth and SPPD. The majority of us are law abiding citizens and have had enough of this kind of crap. It sucks that you guys have to put up with this nonsense when you're just trying to do your jobs and go home safely. Responding to a call like this puts the cop in a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation. Whatever the racist vocal minority attempts to do, keep in mind that the people who count feel differently. I, for one, feel that instead of the scrutiny, Officer Nemeth should be given a medal and accomodation for his excellent extermination job. It seems though that a little more pest control is needed.

As long as the victims were white, the police in St Pete could respond to a home invasion in progress, step over 3 dead bodies and kill a black perp as he raped a 9 yr old and uhurus would still want the white officer hung. The uhurus and their supporters don't think rationally because they are unable to. They will always be the victims no matter what. Their agenda is to cause unrest and threaten to riot eveytime something doesn't go their way. The mayor and city caters to them and Go Davis empowers them with whispers in their ear. I suggest all the law abiding citizens arm themselves and be able to defend themselves, their families and homes because it may just come down to that some day.

Uhurus given legitimacy

How are the Uhuru's empowered, made to seem legitimate, you ask?

How about given a position on the Civilian Review Board...that's right, on local TV reviewing police action and making non-binding opinions on police actions/comments.

GIVEN a memorial park

GIVEN a storefront to sell property to support their militant causes

GIVEN essentially the keys to the city

** Note: Uhurus get run out of Tampa and the county where police are strong and criminals are scared!

The Uhurus are essentially a terrorist organization operating unchecked. That would be because they are negros, blacks, afro americans whatever they want to be called lately. The govt will go burn out white organizations like the recent Texas raid but hands off if they are black. Will only get worse if the fraud called obama is elected. The nation will become one big St. Uhurusburg. I agree with the post...the citizens need to be able to defend themselves. Things are gonna get ugly.

Yes, yes, yes...public. Lock and load. Omali Yeshithead and the uhurus have allegedly been stock piling assault weapons and body armour for years and found a safe haven in St Pete. Be in a position to defend yourself if the police cant.

^ are you friggin' serious? They have been stock pileing weapons? Where at? I cant wait till they try to start a shoot out. Im already locked an loaded and I have my arms cache ready. Bows and all.

if there is any truth to this, then why in good conscience haven't you called the ATF?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    if there is any truth to this, then why in good conscience haven't you called the ATF?
    NOBODY will investigate what is going on in this city!! WHY?? BECAUSE THEY ARE A BLACK MILITANT ORGANIZATION. It would be politically incorrect. The govt. will go after whitey all day long. If you are black, you get a FREE PASS and even get involved in the city politics. Why the hell do you think we are on the verge of having a militant, radical, black muslim elected as the president of this country? No one can say the truth and certainly no one will act upon it. St Yoohoosburg has been corrupt for so long it would be difficult to sift thru all the sh1t!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    The ATF can't do a thing to protected species.
    We're about to free all the terrorist combatants at Gitmo
    for cryin out loud.

Here's an idea:

Call in a missile strike, then when they come in to clean up
    the mess just grap your nuts and act stupid. Tell them
    "celebratory missile fire yo"

Lets Focus on the Problem

Lets Focus on the Problem

Public Citizen made a valuable observation on the Bay News 9 "report" that was more a promotion of the Uhurus.

We have a right to demand that the media look for the truth instead of regurgitating Uhuru press releases. The real news was that an officer was accused of murder without any evidence. A real reporter would ask why and start to expose the scam known as the "Uhuru Movement".

Start by following the money. Here is a question for the media: How much of the money they collect goes to the poor, 1% or less? Or, why don't you want witnesses to immediately come forward while their memory is fresh and not influenced by what they hear afterward?

The Times put out some balanced stories after their first few days of Uhuru propaganda drew complaints. They're losing readers and advertisers. Maybe they're now more willing to respond to their readers.

Broadcast TV and radio are regulated by the FCC and required to serve the public good. Complaints from the public can cost a station their broadcast license. This license is a virtual gold mine to the owners. Cable is regulated by local government contracts.

Twenty years ago the Uhurus were ignored or written off as a fringe group. Then they made themselves useful to certain local politicians and started making headlines, and lots of money.

St. Pete is the only city around with a publicly funded terrorist group that gets free publicity from local media. The result is officers never know when a car load of Uhurus will show up to stir up a crowd of teenagers. Morale suffers when some of the people you risk your life to protect throw rocks and the majority are too afraid to do anything to help. At best our understaffed officers are distracted and less effective. At worst we have young men shot and when conditions are ripe a riot will be incited. This serious public safety problem has been ignored for too long. This problem can be solved with a campaign of letters and phone calls to media outlets. Without the exposure and credibility given by TV interviews this group will wither away. Or maybe they will stop encouraging crime and violence. Hey, its worth a try.

When you get into the black/white thing you play up the Uhuru fantasy.
    I would like to make a call for the white community to come together and place their 100% support behind Officer Nemeth and SPPD
    The Uhurus use strange language like the "white community" and the "African community", and "Police containment". When you adopt their language you make them seem less weird. The problem is not lack of support in white neighborhoods but fear of showing support by the law abiding majority in black neighborhoods.

The Uhurus are a group of white people with a small handful of black followers, most of whom are only their to get paid. Don't believe me? Go to their meeting. I went to a meeting and saw a black woman at the sign in table. Behind a partition were about thirty white folks and no other blacks. The media never saw this because lazy reporters find it easy to shove a mike in front of Omali to get their ratings up by stirring up controversy.

Other comments talk about Uhurus stockpiling weapons for a war.
    The Uhurus are selling a mythology about a black revolution to gullible white liberals who have too much money and not much common sense. Collecting money is really what they are all about.

How does Obama fit in to any of this? The only Democrat to push the Uhuru line about punishing the officer is Rouson. He just switched parties but is still funded by Republicans. To the right crowd he still brags about his private meeting with "Dubya" on Air Force One. Republicans Jeb Bush, C. W. "Bill" Young and Rick Baker have helped the Uhurus grab hundreds of thousands of dollars of your tax money. Big time Republican lawyers like Guy Burns have given them free legal work to keep them in the headlines. Private donations built them a half million dollar headquarters. Don't blame this on Obama and Democrats.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast