4-10 Questions - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 4-10 Questions

Does anybody have a clue as to when the 4-10's will be implemented?

Anything?
    Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by anyone
    Does anybody have a clue as to when the 4-10's will be implemented?

Anything?
    Anyone?
    Probably never, we have to make sure the park service approves :roll:

I heard a rumor that a super secret roll out of the 4 10's will be happening. Maybe as soon as the next schedule change?!?!??!?

What gives? Ask a supervisor and they either say they don't know (and apparently don't care enough to find out!) or do know and just aren't saying!

With school starting again in August, I would like to know what kind of child care I need to start arranging. So what's up Tally? How about a little information rolling down to the grunts!!

I know, you would think that we work for the CIA. I find it hard to believe that there is no one that is willing to let us know something. I have things that I need to arrange. School schedules and what not to figure out. Day care....etc Come on Tally, throw is a bone.

Dream On

Quote Originally Posted by doughnut vendor
    I know, you would think that we work for the CIA. I find it hard to believe that there is no one that is willing to let us know something. I have things that I need to arrange. School schedules and what not to figure out. Day care....etc Come on Tally, throw is a bone.
    They don't give a sh_ _ about you!

I believe Tallahssee does care, but they don't consider the big picture ALL the time. With the 4-10 schedule, people will have to make adjustments in their lives. Mention this to your supervisors and have them relay your concerns up the chain of command. Griping here, might make you feel better, but we need to speak up if we want to be heard. Give it a shot, it just might get results. Be safe, be smart and go home at the end if the day!

Survey

Did anyone consider posting these concerns on the survey???

There is not now, nor there will ever be, a schedule that will make every body happy.
    There will always be people with babysitting problems, school problems, etc.
    In as long as there is some flexibility in the implementation of the 4/10 things will work out.
    Oh, yes, some of us may have to make some adjustments, but the extra day off is worth it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123