Sex allegations resurface against SSO Chief Deputy Dunklee
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Cormier, Herald-Tribune
    SARASOTA COUNTY — The women called it sexual harassment and Chief Deputy Larry Dunklee called it "invading someone's personal space."

As he campaigns to become the next sheriff, Dunklee has dismissed an internal investigation in 2000 -- the only one in his 26-year career -- as "politically motivated" and assured voters that he never intended to make female colleagues uncomfortable.

Internal documents show that four women made similar claims about Dunklee's behavior in late 1999 and early 2000, saying that he pressed his body against theirs in hallways or offices, frequently touched his crotch while he...
    Click here for the full story.
    "Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is SUCCESS." -- Henry Ford

Re: sex allegations resurface against SSO Chief Deputy Dunkl

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Cormier, Herald-Tribune
    Dunklee frequently touched his crotch while he...

Dunklee kissed a courier in the Beneva Road training center.

officials dismissed the first complaint and later tried to head off a formal investigation by having Dunklee apologize. But the apology went sour --
    Dunklee told her that she had embarrassed him, and scolded her. Dunklee told one of the women that she should not have been looking at his crotch in the first place

Dunklee pressed his body against women he worked with, sometimes moving behind them while they filed paperwork or stood in hallways.

she was uncomfortable with Dunklee adjusting his crotch in front of her.

Joyce Haney detailed two incidents when Dunklee stood behind her and pressed himself into her back. When Haney tried to step away, Dunklee moved in closer

Mary Mead said Dunklee cornered her one day at the training center, pushed his body against hers and kissed her. Mead said she resisted. "I was like, 'Larry, what the hell are you doing?'" Mead said. "I told him, 'Get your hands off me and don't ever do that again.'" Investigative files show that Dunklee did not deny the kiss, or grabbing his crotch, or getting into the women's personal space. And he blamed the kiss on Mead, saying she initiated it.
    WTF? ops: :?

Dunk The Skunk

That's the typical response we get from every dirtbag. He's a dirtbag and the many victims of his actions will be made to look like the bad guy because they will be afraid to come forth. I'm so sick and tired of the lack of integrity of this command staff. Dunk the Skunk is no different from every other dysfunctional drunk out there.

so no Dunklee is a drunk as well, nothing like SMEAR

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I concur he may be a drunk, sometimes when people are intoxicated they get touchy feely.

I concur he may be a drunk, sometimes when people are intoxicated they get touchy feely.

The Dunklee ship just sunk! What do you have to say now:

Mottola
    Hogue
    Keifer's
    Wilson

and more ?

It is between Gustafson and Knight now. May the best man win !

There is no such medical condition. The only reason someone would grab at their groin is if they have Crabs or a form of Genital Herpes.

Nice reporting Goofstasen

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast