"Celebratory gunfire"?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

"Celebratory gunfire"?

Is "celebratory gunfire" like "wholesome fun"?

The guilty do it, but what other law enforcement agencies follow the thug lifestyle with their own version where criminal acts are minimized as mere mischief?

Someone make a note...SPPD is too whacked out to be a real police dept.

celebratory gunfire is normal, good wholesome fun...IN AFGHANISTAN or SOMALIA.

hypothetically speaking

So do you think the mayor & all would be cool with it if we go fire our weapons in the street outside their homes on 4th of July?

What if we sit on the curb and drink out of paper bags and litter and urinate on their lawns, like we have to deal with in Midtown. Maybe bring some friends from the Salvation Army.

Seems to be ok on the southside, so it follows that it's acceptable on northside too?

Equal treatment throughout city?

That's all wholesome fun and we can get a dozen officers and a couple Sgts and one Lt to work at OT pay scale to "police" the event....sound like chunky Sunday? That's how I built my pool working those events where police did nto enforce the laws southside.

then officers worked the north and west side of town and actually arrested people doing what was not touched southside.

You know, if justice is blind, why not SPPD cops?

Equal treatment throughout city?

That's all wholesome fun and we can get a dozen officers and a couple Sgts and one Lt to work at OT pay scale to "police" the event....sound like chunky Sunday? That's how I built my pool working those events where police did nto enforce the laws southside.

then officers worked the north and west side of town and actually arrested people doing what was not touched southside.

You know, if justice is blind, why not SPPD cops?

I hear there is a secret room at City Hall where they have jars and jars of balls that at one time or another were attached to ranking members of the SPPD. But now they just sit in a jar, collecting dust and their former owners, ball-less chickensh!ts are running the department further and further into the ground...

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I hear there is a secret room at City Hall where they have jars and jars of balls that at one time or another were attached to ranking members of the SPPD. But now they just sit in a jar, collecting dust and their former owners, ball-less chickensh!ts are running the department further and further into the ground...
    Its not a secret room they are in a display case in the mayors office.

Bevan now has them.

We all know better than that cuz we know she wouldn't know what to do with them!

Doesn't "she" have a pair of her own? She's got a bigger adam's apple than any man I've ever seen...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast