New Car Design` - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Car Design`

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Who the frig cares what the design on your unit is!!!!! UGH
    I agree, who cares ! These must be greenhorns making these posts.

Nothing wrong with taking a little pride in your agency and showing off the new design... But if you don't care, I suppose why should anyone give a rat's azz

I believe they were only referring to the coloring of the words and the bold face that resemble PBSO. Just chill out man, I didnt know that someone commenting on the new design urked you so. Chllll, go drink a little more.

dan1065cf, i like your style. I'll try to get a pic of em, but we just got a littile over a hundred new cars, so I'm sure you'll see 'em on the road soon

The design looks very professional.

saw one the other day looked good

I like it. Good job whoever designed it.

It would be nice if they would let us design the car logo next time. Should we expect another new one in Jan??

Nice new stripe job..Quite a bit more aggressive design. now that KJ is gone remember he wanted the marked units to be as "Friendly and non aggressive as possible".maybey next we can tints on the windows, get the front bumper guard and black wheels like every other real police car in the nation...

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    It would be nice if they would let us design the car logo next time. Should we expect another new one in Jan??
    Yeah, right! After seeing the new ball caps for deputies, why don't you just leave the design aspect of things to people that know how to do that very thing? It would be funny to see the next car design go to impass! Don't expect the new car design to last over six months either. Wasted days and wasted dollars!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast