CONA Debate Review - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

added to the score

I actually added some points to the score after two non-employee females complimented Dunklee after the debate on the how he answered the IA question, especially since he was the 1st to have to answer.

:lol: :lol:

attacks

mmmmm seemed like to me in his closing Dunklee was "personally" attacking each candidate ....maybe i didn't have as good a seat as you

IA answer

well then I must be the one who is smoking crack....If those ladies felt he answered the question clearly and explained it properly, then all is well....By the way what time did they have to be back at the Cheetah?

Dunklee 08

Woow the hostility is in the air. Its obvious one or two dont like Dunklee. I cant wait for him to make Sheriff. This is going to be great. Wait to go Dunklee you did great and these minimal amount of people obviously will show that at the poll.

LOSER DUNKLEE PROVES HE HAS NO CLASS

I wish the whole world was there to see Dunklee during the closing statements.

HE JUST BURIED HIMSELF!!!!

GOOOOOOODBYEEEEEEE LOOOOOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Lose the "Hitler" mustache!!!!

BYE BYE DUNK!!!

Great News!!! I just heard that TOBY KEITH is looking for some new roadies!!!

We wish you well in you new endeavor Dunk!
    We'll miss U!!!!!

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    "Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is SUCCESS." -- Henry Ford

Re: Get it right

Quote Originally Posted by Media Man
    They were not personal attacks...but rebutals about what the others inacurately claim. He has kept quiet at the past debates when they made untrue statements and he's now "correcting" them.

And he said "people of color"... it's tape recorded...so watch your accusations!!
    Lil Dunk is that you? You sure looked at home behind that camera last night. I heard Univision in Miami is hiring.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12