Will this one start a riot? - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

You are absolutely right.!!! That is all they care about. They are criminals and the spineless Mayor and Police chief cater to them.. The Uhurus OWN the city. Please all of you If they start another riot DO NOT respond, save your own lives , it is not worth the cost of any officers life/ If the shit hits the fan GET OUT!! Do not risk your life for these criminals to killl you. Let your leaders deal with it (right) I mean it. Do not respond to anythin the uhurus plan.!!!

Your Chief needs to grow a set and go after the Uhurus for impeding a police investigation , a simple GSR will solve the issue , takes about three weeks to get back from FDLE, then he needs to come out and stand BEHIND his Officer's. There are good people in South St Pete both white and black, you won't hear their voices though, they are in fear of retailation, not from the police, they belive in the system, they dial 911, but from these "good children" who believe that it is okay to shoot a gun off and at a party in a residential neighborhood, and their families. I feel so awful for the Officers involved, Keep your heads up you will be vindicated, and the Uhurus will come out looking like what they are, ignorant, racists, haters. You never hear them screaming from their platform standing on the back of a dead kid inciting fear when it's the neighborhood kids killing eachother, where are they then , what positive things are they doing for their community, they are no different then the KKK. I feel for you guys involved no one wants to take a life, but you made the right choice. It's a shame that the public jumps to your defense but not your department.

Wow

You guys put up with so much crap!! To come to work each day in St. Pete you have to have a high tolerance for B.S. and excellent work ethic. I salute each one of you guys & gals that put the SPPD uniform on. We (cops south of the Skyway bridge) support you guys 100% and don't envy your day-to-day struggle. I hope someone in your admin has your back when times are tough, because it is only going to get worse. Let GOD be with you all.

GSR will not prove anything in this case. If anything were to be found, it could easily be attributed to the fact that he was shot by a gun rather than actually shooting a gun.

As unrealistic as that sounds to us who work in the business, you have to consider what a jury or the general public would believe. For that reason, GSR tests on people who have been shot are just not done.

And on that small of a gun with no flat surfaces, I really doubt there will be any fingerprints either.

Unfortunately folks, this is winding up to be the word of the officer against what will soon be the word of a bunch of coached thugs. It's got me more than a little worried.

A shift in support for the Uhurus?

After this shooting we got the predictable spotlight on Uhuru slander and incitement. A tiny bunch of nobodys were given influence far beyond their numbers. Photos of protesters who accuse a police officer of "murder" were played up, with absolutely no evidence. The TV stations followed this slant and we saw Omali's angry face on the evening news.

Am I seeing a change in the last two days? Good advice from Bill Maxwell and some strong words in the lead editorial.

Refreshing.

It's clear the mayor has forgotten who he works for (hint: it's not the Rays!), or Yeshitela and his thugs would be charged for interfering with the investigation. the citizens are OUTRAGED and fully support the police officer.

When can we get rid of these uhurus? They run this city too much and Im tired of it.

please

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    When can we get rid of these uhurus? They run this city too much and Im tired of it.
    Wow,it would be nice to let them police themselves. See what would happen then.

I feel sorry for you guys that work there. If you sneeze wrong in the hood here they come.

Times sinks back down to helping thugs incite violence

Take a look at the times web site today.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/pinellas/

At the top of the page is a photo of protestors accusing the police of murder. No context. No explanation of how the Times and other media make a riot more likely, coach witnesses and thrust an obscure handfull of money grubbing opportunists into the spotlight.

The story is more balanced but many won't click the story. A glance at the web page shows pure Uhuru propaganda.

Tell the Times what you think

Thoughtful letters may be published.
    http://www.sptimes.com/connect/

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast