Will this one start a riot?
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

as long as the media does not play this into something its not ,everything should be fine, I hope there is no trouble down there,south stpete has come along way,it still needs alot of improvement but its moving in the right direction,I actually picked up a late dinner at Salems Gyros & Subs saturday night around 930 on 34thst s, and felt pretty safe being a white guy in the hood with my windows down,it was not like that 5 years ago,its still not NE stpete but its slowly improving.

Jacked up

Quote Originally Posted by joe citizen
    as long as the media does not play this into something its not ,everything should be fine, I hope there is no trouble down there,south stpete has come along way,it still needs alot of improvement but its moving in the right direction,I actually picked up a late dinner at Salems Gyros & Subs saturday night around 930 on 34thst s, and felt pretty safe being a white guy in the hood with my windows down,it was not like that 5 years ago,its still not NE stpete but its slowly improving.
    Dude! You are on crack! That area is completly gheto now. 5 years ago they still feared the PD. Now... They will piss on the hood of there patrol cars, right in front of them! I hope they get wacked and riot all over each other, and burn there cribs down again!

PS I hope they know whre Baker lives off 4th skreet and 25 ave no....... woops, that will get edited!

Re: Jacked up

[quote=Morally Exhausted]
    Quote Originally Posted by "joe citizen":3te8lse9
    Dude! You are on crack! That area is completly gheto now. 5 years ago they still feared the PD. Now... They will piss on the hood of there patrol cars, right in front of them! I hope they get wacked and riot all over each other, and burn there cribs down again!

PS I hope they know whre Baker lives off 4th skreet and 25 ave no....... woops, that will get edited![/quote:3te8lse9]

Re: Jacked up

[quote=Anonymous]
    Quote Originally Posted by Morally Exhausted
    Quote Originally Posted by "joe citizen":wyi2ozzf

PS I hope they know whre Baker lives off 4th skreet and 25 ave no....... woops, that will get edited!
    [/quote:wyi2ozzf]

I moved to st pete in 91 and have seen this area go through many changes,south st pete is nothing like it was in the nineties,I went to 16 st s middle school and know the true meaning of ghetto,I had to peddle my bike past crack dealers with gold teeth who worked for some guy named romeo who had a rep for being ruthless,when school let out its was a mission everyday to leave school and make it to the northside without getting jumped on my bike stolen from me. I also seen the riots as well,south st pete is improving,its not perfect but it is getting better,the area you call ghetto may seem ghetto to you but its just a black neighbor hood to me, I live in north kenwood ,1 mile north of south st pete so I do have an interest in the area, I dont wanna see another riot down there again, I have several rental properties down there as well and my tenants are honest hard working black folks who pay there bills on time.
    The real problem of my area is the 34thst motels,not south st pete, theses motels are the real cancer of the entire midtown area.

If you need help call Gulfport they still have respect for kicking ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    If you need help call Gulfport they still have respect for kicking ass.
    Not to mention jugging fellow cops who are trying to do the right thing.

Now now boys, I'm sure Gulfport and St. Pete have both called each other for backup, and probably have kicked ass for each other! I would have to say though if a riot tried to come across 49th, I don't think it would get past the double yellow.

The problem with the Uhuru - reverse KKKers... is that they defend the wrong section of the black community. Instead of sticking up for the working class that just wants to live a decent life they stick up for the drug dealing, gun toting, problem starting, dregs of society.

My guess is that the reason the Uhuru's are making a big deal out of this POS is because they want the new Rays stadium to be named after another gun toting thug.

What I find absolutely sick is that the Uhurus are the first to shout murder and reform, but what exactly are they doing to keep guns out of the hands of young black people? What are they doing to keep young black people off the street and in schools? The answer....nothing. All they do is stir the pot.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast