FLPD best cops - Page 3
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: FLPD best cops

Current Officers/ Detectives (not including Sgt's and above):

C. Morrow, C. Stack, M. Sierkerski, E. Good, D. Gauntner, J. Castro, T. Capano, M. Muccino, E. Landau, G. Scola, S. Dameron, D. Miller, M. Nembhart, B. Chase, B. Belfield, W. Auguste, E. Kirtman, J. Curcio, Soika, Young-Tim, R. Magno, M. Renner, E. Thomas, R. Fernandez, T. Hill, B. Dodge, Z. Baro, W. Phillips, B. Norvis, J. Lodges, J. Bohm, J. Gross, V. Falzone, J. Jenkins, J. Moody, S. Hickey, A. Aguilar, S. Reddish, N. Bruce, M. FLorenco, J. Mammerelli, J. Gross, B. Dejesus, B. Jenkins, and a few more I can't think of off the top of my head.

So if my name is in the above list, do I get a raise or an "atta boy!" from city hall?

I can't believe you didn't mention my name after mentioning most of the entire department. I wrote over 5,000 beat watches and 300 FI's on the same vagrant. You must have some pretty screwed up standards. I demand a recount. Furthermore, I'm a considered a veteran who's almost off probation.

now thats just funny, i dont care who you are

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by Get real
    Curcio is a great detective no doubt. Curry had his moments (I guess) but one of his greatest accomplishments was beating the snot out of several peoples hero, Carache. And Curry was half his size. I guess being a Navy SEAL makes you tougher, but certainly doesn't make you a great cop or a tough guy. Look away from the hype.
    Curcio is a blowhard but can back up his bulls***. Kid Curry had more than his " moments ", trust me. Great officer and a good guy too.
    I love this site with all you heros using the guest call sign.

How can I be a "blow heart" who can back up my bull shit. Call me arrogant call me an asshole I take that as a compliment from guys like you.But a blowheart that's just makes no sense.

Anyways post your name and then we can talk. I am sorry if I didn't talk to you when you on the department or what ever I did to hurt your feelings.
    As far as the best cops take it from me your list falls short.

The best was Norn Eddy and Al Scotti to name a few. Norm was an good cop who did a ton of police work and still gained the respect of the people he arrested.He lived with his family in the same area he patroled.
    Al went undercover with a bunch of dopers on a freighter to pick up a load of dope in south america.Brass balls he had to say the least if he had been made as a cop he would have been fish food.
    Now go back to your Walmart greeters job. Love ASSHOLE Mongo your friend for life.[/quote]

Okay, Eddy and Scotti. But how about someone from the 20th or 21st century. D Turley, Morrow, Cristafaro, Reed, Renner, Fuller and K Kelley. That's it. I don't care if some are gone or promoted. None have made more or better arrests as longtime patrolmen.

Quote Originally Posted by Not Mongo
    Okay, Eddy and Scotti. But how about someone from the 20th or 21st century. D Turley, Morrow, Cristafaro, Reed, Renner, Fuller and K Kelley. That's it. I don't care if some are gone or promoted. None have made more or better arrests as longtime patrolmen.
    Based on your list you must like people who have accidental discharges either shooting themselves or their cars.

The best cops were in tac under Sgt McCoy. The cream of the crop was Chris Carachi; I saw him on "fight science". He was deadly. Curry's match with him was more of a draw; Chris wouldv'e won if he could have used his SEAL death moves. He wasn't trained to kickbox, he was trained to kill. I saw him search a guy with his foot once. And he almost took out a suicide guy's gun with a sniper shot, but Mentha wouldn't let him. She gave the guy a coundown and he was supposed to put the gun down on "one"; he cheated and capped himself on "three". Funny shit.

What the **** is "shizzat"?

Curry is half Carachi's size so even if it was a draw, that's an embarrassment. McCoy was a great sergeant. Didn't he put down the entire Mafia? Yea, I believe that. Two guys that I will always totally idolize. Oh no... wait.... that's you that idolizes them. I'm taking a wild guess but either you live through other cops imaginary accomplishments and/or you present yourself as someone who has done great things. Ouch, I think I hit the nail on the head. P.S. Keep wacking off to Carachi's backyard workout video.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast