Are you guys really hiring?

Are you guys really hiring?

I submitted an Application and i've been trying to get in contact with the hiring Lt. but he doesnt return my calls. Are you guys really hiring or is it a "sit and wait for it" type thing?

Thanx

Papa,

Run, Run as fast as you can from this place, you better off applying with Sweetwater or even Opalocka. Run run run

Run, run, run said the looser who got fired from our PD. The problem is that since he can't get a job as a PO, he dosen't want anyone else to get one either. I'll try and ask our Lt. for you, it dosen't mean I'll get an answer, but I'll try.

RUN RUN RUN, RUN FROM THAT LT TOOOOOOOOO

RUN RUN RUN AS FAR AS YOU CAN

LT will call you soon. He is not allowed to work off duties so he'll have to actually do his job for a change. And yea, you'll get hired. He probably ratted everyone out to keep his job. Dont run! Get hired, stay to yourself and do your job correctly. Let the disgruntle veterans attempt to change things.

Quote Originally Posted by anti-IA
    LT will call you soon. He is not allowed to work off duties so he'll have to actually do his job for a change. And yea, you'll get hired. He probably ratted everyone out to keep his job. Dont run! Get hired, stay to yourself and do your job correctly. Let the disgruntle veterans attempt to change things.
    Ok, here we go again. Manny, this place suc--, dont lie, only us that cant get a job somewhere else, and by fuc----- with the veterans say it all to the whole world on this web page. We are a mini Hileah, like mini me. Everyone is leaving hialeah tooooooo

Why is it that eveytime someone writes something Positive about HGPD you think it's Many. I, for one, am not Many. You go ahead and think that all of us are on your side. I seriously don't think Many would be on here playing around. I dont even think he knows how to use his computer nor spell. And we all know who says PAPA all the time at work, so when you start a paragraph with "PAPA" it's pretty ridiculous.
    So go ahead and do your little courtesy checks and foot patrols. Pretty soon you'll be at home wondering what the Heck your going to do, while the administration is going to be pocketing more money because they'll have 20 cops making 15 bucks an hour. It's all good. Whats done is done. You guys tried, but tone it down. No more meetings at the "warehouse". Man up and deal with what you are getting paid and be happy you have a job.