Chief Ralphael Hernandez
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Chief Ralphael Hernandez

Rolexes, Cartier watches, prostitutes yes I gave them all to you when you were with Metro. I never thought you would snitch on the Cocaine homicide Cops, your own partners. You thought you would escape to the Secret Service but they caught you and got rid off you. I learned that by the middle of next year your old partner Julio Ojeda will be releasing a book he wrote in Federal Prison about the corruption and his old pal "Ralphael". I wonder if a movie producer will pick it up. I thought of a title for a movie "The Great Corruptor".
    If any of you NMB folks what to do a little research pull the old Miami Herald articles or contact the
    Federal Court Archives in Atlanta, it's public record. I have the material but it's to much to post.

Re: Chief Ralphael Hernandez

Quote Originally Posted by Mario Escandar
    Rolexes, Cartier watches, prostitutes yes I gave them all to you when you were with Metro. I never thought you would snitch on the Cocaine homicide Cops, your own partners. You thought you would escape to the Secret Service but they caught you and got rid off you. I learned that by the middle of next year your old partner Julio Ojeda will be releasing a book he wrote in Federal Prison about the corruption and his old pal "Ralphael". I wonder if a movie producer will pick it up. I thought of a title for a movie "The Great Corruptor".
    If any of you NMB folks what to do a little research pull the old Miami Herald articles or contact the
    Federal Court Archives in Atlanta, it's public record. I have the material but it's to much to post.
    was a backround done at all by nmb? if so who did it? was HS?

now its crystal clear why the motors interv went the way it did.

Publicize It, Mario

Wow, Mario, if you have so much on Rafael, why don't you call the Sunpost, or the MiamiNewTimes, these weeklies will be glad to publicize your story, even anonymously!

Old News

It was already in the news years ago, obviously NMB never did due diligence. Look who is paying now, your officers and citizens. It is all in the court files and old papers.. just pull up the old news reports for yourself or better yet do a 119 request ! Those are the facts! You could have done much better, believe me ! Good luck and buckle up !

Mario is full of it... Prove it... All talk, no action...

EXTRA !

"The Homicide Tour of Miami." These poor cops seem resigned, weak. They apparently didn't have the brains, the stamina, or the manpower to keep up with the criminals. At the climax of the drug crisis, many cops in Miami were aiding and embedding the drug users—the money was just too enticing.

I lived through it, time for you to do your own research ! Many cobwebs in closets just ask the right people!

You and the city have to live with it, too bad !

Try Dade SAO/ BSO/ MDPD/ Grand Jury Reports.
    or talk with Alex he surely knows !

http://openweb.tvnews.vanderbilt.edu/19 ... BC-17.html
    Or better yet.. talk with the source who has the good !

http://www.integrityforjustice.com/alva ... etter.html

another clue!

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/2005-10-13 ... ealer/full

Put the puzzle together and throw out the garbage. You have been given all the players names now go do your homework ! Minus Miami Vice crap !

most of it is public info except for some sealed stuff !

Here's a paragraph from federal court documents-

"A central figure in this case is Mario Escandar. Detectives Rafael Hernandez and Ojeda of the homicide section of the Metro-Dade County Public Safety Department arrested Escandar in 1977 for kidnapping. Escandar became friendly with Hernandez and Ojeda as well as with Detectives Alonso, Izaguirre, Derringer, Charles Rivas, George Pontigo and Charles Zatrapalek. The men often visited Escandar at his home after he was released on bond."

More pieces to the puzzle forthcoming.

Caveat

Quote Originally Posted by One More Piece
    Here's a paragraph from federal court documents-

"A central figure in this case is Mario Escandar. Detectives Rafael Hernandez and Ojeda of the homicide section of the Metro-Dade County Public Safety Department arrested Escandar in 1977 for kidnapping. Escandar became friendly with Hernandez and Ojeda as well as with Detectives Alonso, Izaguirre, Derringer, Charles Rivas, George Pontigo and Charles Zatrapalek. The men often visited Escandar at his home after he was released on bond."

More pieces to the puzzle forthcoming.
    Puzzle man, you are onto something very dark and scary, beware what you post, sometimes uncorrected depravity is best left buried deep. . . very deep! Unless you got the goods; the real McCoy, don't tread where angels dare not step!

Please tell !

Then Chief or whoever please enlighten us with your facts as those in the records have spoken ! Give us your take of what happened! These are actual case facts not made up stories, you turned to the other side and testified to get out of prosecution ! If this is not what happened please let us know, we cant wait to here your side and to set the record straight !

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast