Where's the $$$$$$?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Where's the $$$$$$?

For a little change, does anyone really knows when the heck are we getting our money?

Really, Javier, any news about our retro pay??
    Thanks.

Papa,where have u been?Lt.Dan has already explained this.
    The stabalization is going through some revision both by our FOP and the city eggheads.
    The good Lt. said that maybe sometime in Aug. or early Sept.?
    In the mean time,retro is growing and you aint wasting it,l.o.l.

Big Guy 2 is correct.

[quote="JAVI ORTIZ"]Big Guy 2 is correct.[/quoteStop wearing Kerr's skirt! Where the f--k is the $$$$?

Quote Originally Posted by Big guy 2
    Papa,where have u been?Lt.Dan has already explained this.
    The stabalization is going through some revision both by our FOP and the city eggheads.
    The good Lt. said that maybe sometime in Aug. or early Sept.?
    In the mean time,retro is growing and you aint wasting it,l.o.l.
    I’ve never given a time frame. I understand why the President won’t give me one because these things don’t always run smoothly. All he can tell us is soon and from what I’ve heard it will be soon. If we don’t have to reopen Gates it will be soon-er but now were getting ahead of ourselves….

Now looky here,Lt.Dan. You have given a time frame before. You once said,possibly Feb. or March,then raised it to late April and finally admitted that no one knows!
    Its okay to estimate a time but dont say you never offered your opinion or I will lose trust in you,okay?
    Now,as was said,its in the works so just stand down.
    We will all be very happy when it comes before October and the pay raise too!

Quote Originally Posted by Gump
    Now looky here,Lt.Dan. You have given a time frame before. You once said,possibly Feb. or March,then raised it to late April and finally admitted that no one knows!
    Its okay to estimate a time but dont say you never offered your opinion or I will lose trust in you,okay?
    Now,as was said,its in the works so just stand down.
    We will all be very happy when it comes before October and the pay raise too!
    Saying "possibly" before giving a date isn't giving a time frame, it's giving an opinion. Nice job of attacking one of the few people here who give valuable information.

Papo,dont get your titt in a ringer.
    I love Lt.Dan and wasnt putting him down! I call for his opinions and Staff accounts all the time.
    However,an estimate is more than an opinion,its a time frame,hellooooo.

Like I said,Mr.Estupido,its okay. We all know that it takes time but a few FOP staff,mainly Scarolla but including the good lt.,have made predictions,{time frame} and the process has stalled.

Dont read into Gumps posts or you will get lost,l.o.l.
    Keep up the good work FOP and my Lt.Dan!

SHOW ME THE DINERO AND NOT IN PESOS.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast