THANKS FOR PLAYING !!!

THANKS FOR PLAYING !!!

Hey, Phil anything smart to say now, are you impressing anyone in line at the DAY LABOR office. Yea, did not think so....

Thats Funny. :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: THANKS FOR PLAYING !!!

Hey! Rob.R
    Sorry, I was not there to see you off, I realy would like to have seen your FACE WHEN YOU GOT FIRED !! :devil: :devil: :devil: You are a real pice of work, you are a buddy F-er ! If I never see you again, it will be to soon. You are a fat pice of SH!T. :devil:

:cop: Look at this Blue light it will be the last one you will see !! :cop: :cop: :evil:

:shock: Is that the same guy who beats up on HANDCUFFED Prisoners ?[/size][/size]
    Quote Originally Posted by SO SAD 2 C U GO! Rob...just call me EARL..
    Hey! Rob.R
    Sorry, I was not there to see you off, I realy would like to have seen your FACE WHEN YOU GOT FIRED !! :devil: :devil: :devil: You are a real pice of work, you are a buddy F-er ! If I never see you again, it will be to soon. You are a fat pice of SH!T. :devil:

:cop: Look at this Blue light it will be the last one you will see !! :cop: :cop: :evil:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    :shock: Is that the same guy who beats up on HANDCUFFED Prisoners ?[/size][/size]
    Quote Originally Posted by SO SAD 2 C U GO! Rob...just call me EARL..
    Hey! Rob.RSorry, I was not there to see you off, I realy would like to have seen your FACE WHEN YOU GOT FIRED !!* :devil:* :devil:* :devil:* You are a real pice of work, you are a buddy F-er ! If I never see you again, it will be to soon. You are a fat pice of SH!T.* :devil: *:cop: Look at this Blue light it will be the last one you will see !! :cop:* :cop:* :evil:
    Yes, it is.. Just ask "Black James"