IA - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IA

who's next???

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    who's next???
    YOU ARE LOL!!!! WUS

F U, I hope is you!

Caballero, that man that calls himself the chief, Van Toth, is a disgrace. He tells everyone that "it's not greener on the other side", he is a liar. It is greener....very much greener. Remember the due to his shortness, and his soul selling he has lost all concept of where he came from. How he would be picked up from the floor while he was drunk while working off cuties. And Zardon, please guys, he would be playing dominoes on duty and taking calls from the dominoe table. Descarado. Any way we are doing great.....Sergio, Martinez, DC and others at the beach, Lui at Miami Gardens, Rojas, Rollie and others in the City. Guys, get out of there and do it quickly, The Department of Justice is looking into that illegal place. The administration is dirty, and you guys don't deserve to be there.....Anyone can guess who I am.......

Caballero, that man that calls himself the chief, Van Toth, is a disgrace. He tells everyone that "it's not greener on the other side", he is a liar. It is greener....very much greener. Remember the due to his shortness, and his soul selling he has lost all concept of where he came from. How he would be picked up from the floor while he was drunk while working off cuties. And Zardon, please guys, he would be playing dominoes on duty and taking calls from the dominoe table. Descarado. Any way we are doing great.....Sergio, Martinez, DC and others at the beach, Lui at Miami Gardens, Rojas, Rollie and others in the City. Guys, get out of there and do it quickly, The Department of Justice is looking into that illegal place. The administration is dirty, and you guys don't deserve to be there.....Anyone can guess who I am.......

Its very green on the other side, HGPD is brown, brown with sh-- like the Staff, and Mayor

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12