The negatives

Thread: The negatives

The negatives

• They took our take home cars away

• We are still short and have the same number of cops since the 90's

• We can only take a sgt exam, not LT's or Capt

• You hire outside, none qualified individual with bad almost criminal past to command staff

• No upper mobility

• Our contract got worse, IE Health Insurance, so the so call 12 % means zip

• You violate our Union rights, including FS 112

• We had to change from PBA to FOP to get respect

• You use Hialeah IA to spy on us and do investigations because we are not good enough to do our own

• Good cops leave to better police departments

• You transfer us if we speak out, IE Detectives

I see, you only see the negative. For every one negative thing there is a positive one, that's how this works (it's a trade off). As for the IA, if true, so what, do nothing wrong and you won't get caught. I remember when we were upset because of the guy doing the IA inside the department we tought was bias, now we complain about going outside, this is what i mean, we are never satisfied.

Gee Manny, thanks for pointing that out.

Never Satisfied

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I see, you only see the negative. For every one negative thing there is a positive one, that's how this works (it's a trade off). As for the IA, if true, so what, do nothing wrong and you won't get caught. I remember when we were upset because of the guy doing the IA inside the department we thought was bias, now we complain about going outside, this is what i mean, we are never satisfied.
    Actually, farming out Internal Affairs investigation, particularly those serious ones, those that generally get reviewed by the State Attorney's Office for prosecutorial consideration, is a good idea! Having Hialeah PD do it is not. For objectivity sake, such cases should be investigated by the Miami-Dade Police Public Corruption Bureau!

I see, you only see the negative. For every one negative thing there is a positive one, that's how this works (it's a trade off). As for the IA, if true, so what, do nothing wrong and you won't get caught. I remember when we were upset because of the guy doing the IA inside the department we tought was bias, now we complain about going outside, this is what i mean, we are never satisfied.
    PAPA,

That was only a small part of all the bad stuff going on, draw a line, put pro and cons, cons have about 3 pages, pro is a one liner

Re: Never Satisfied

I see, you only see the negative. For every one negative thing there is a positive one, that's how this works (it's a trade off). As for the IA, if true, so what, do nothing wrong and you won't get caught. I remember when we were upset because of the guy doing the IA inside the department we thought was bias, now we complain about going outside, this is what i mean, we are never satisfied.
    Actually, farming out Internal Affairs investigation, particularly those serious ones, those that generally get reviewed by the State Attorney's Office for prosecutorial consideration, is a good idea! Having Hialeah PD do it is not. For objectivity sake, such cases should be investigated by the Miami-Dade Police Public Corruption Bureau!
    As far as the Public Corruption, its over rated, its funny, we had one of our ex-gardens cops work in that task force, he himslef will tell you that they rarely invesitgate anything, its farmed out to the county or the city. And as far as Hialeah, thank god they are a joke also. FOJO WE MISS U

Guys come to Doral.

are you crazy, that will be another Hialeah in about a year or two

are you crazy, that will be another Hialeah in about a year or two
    Are you stupid or you most be under the influence of grugs. Those guys at Doral got everything. Just for your info all their command staff is from the county and the guys that came from hialeah are super QRU. Compare their benefits, pay, takehome car and you could use it just like the county those for evrything and FRS. Now you tell me if we can compare to them. :roll: NOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTT.