Jail Captain forced to resign - Page 3
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Wondering
    Well maybe the NDN or one of the other news stations should do some real investigative reporting prior to the election. The sheriff's office should not be covering up misbehavior such as this. If they have information they should complete an investigation regardless if the employee resigns. Others are involved in this. If certain people were promoted due to this type of relationship then they are just as guilty because they did not earn their position.
    OK Vic, run with that but remember this is Hunter’s doing, not Kevin’s.

Forced resignation

To the FORMER Captain who proudly displayed a sign at the front of his office which read, "No one, but no one gets in to see the great and powerful Oz!"

I think we can safely declare, "Ding dong the wicked witch is dead!" (Mod 167 this is purely a play on words from the movie and nothing else).

The Wizard of Oz also said, "A heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others". So, don't worry CF, you've got nothing to worry about on that front. (wink, wink)

Just click your ruby slippers together and repeat, "There's no place like home". Because lord knows if you alientate those people, too; you'll be SOL!

Let's nominate him for an honorary seat in the Jim Sanders "fear, threats & intimidation" Hall of Fame.

Just desserts

OMG, we've just lost our poster boy for Absolute power corrupts absolutely! Hope the administration doesn't send anyone else to that "do as I say, not as I do" school of management.

The notice

I noticed that the notice of retirement forgot to mention his outstanding people skills...

Health issues????? I'm no doctor, but if you lay off the booze and stop trying to micro manage your universe, that might help reduce the stress. You might sleep much better at night if you would learn to treat people with a little respect and dignity.

In for a penny, in for a pound. Rambosk was the undersheriff. He was part of the current administration. Removal of a title does not remove the knowledge. Isn't there a policy/law that says if you know something wrong is done you have a duty to report it. This goes for Rambosk and any other person who has direct knowledge of the accusations and whether or not a cover up is being done.

Oh and before you start with the political stuff, I have no current opinion as to who should or shouldn't be the sheriff. Someone is obviously trying to turn this into an election discussion and remove the true intent of the posts and that is to discuss the forced resignation of a captain and why would an adminstration cover up the reasons behind it.

jail captain forced to resign

The bob wire fence is broken. Go for the next one before they mend it.

Here's a thought, how about all the "guests" STFU about this and to the certified LEO's, please brothers, let this follow it's natural course. Don't think for a minute that NDN, NBC, CBS, etc. etc. don't have someone on here looking to dig up a story.

My time here has been mostly great throughout my career, not withstanding the usual B.S. that can happen to someone that does his job, but this is something that needs to follow usual channels, not be thrown out for all to read and make accusations and inferences.

For all those that think they know what is going on with this, just keep your mouth shut and wait for IA to call you so you can explain why YOU knew something about it and failed to act. This includes you, Wonderings. If you have so much info and you are posting it here, then YOU have a duty to report your cornucopia of information. And no, I don't have a friggin' clue why he resigned.

DevilDogg, why do you so object to people expressing their opinions here on this forum. As long as they follow established procedure, they should be allowed to write here, but you tell them to "STFU". It was ok to post thousands of posts regarding Tony Lauer, but...... when it's one of the "boys" that is suddenly a topic of interest, then you want secrecy and silence. Why? Now I wonder who will be the next of the tribe to fall from grace!

Back 2 Costa Rica.

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast