Thread: New Topic

As you know, EVERYONE sees this please contiune with positive and or discussable topics.

The prior topic has been deleted due to so many questionable comments.

This is for a good FORUM, not an abused forum. We can use this tool, please dont ruin it with junk. I will not allow the "questionable" comments.

This is not a SLAM site and the Forums should be used constructively. Messages (anonymous or not) accusing anyone (including political candidates) of wrong doing (and/or criminal accusations) without substantial proof or reference are subject to deletion. Use your REAL name unless the need for an Anonymous Message is warranted. Messages not requiring Anonymous status, but being abused, are subject to deletion by System Moderators. Anonymous Messages are not granted the same right to exist that properly identified Messages are. Failure to comply can result in Message deletion and/or access blockage.

Here's an opportunity to voice your opinion, ask questions, become more informed, make a stand or engage in a healthy debate.

Re: Come on

I see that officers are allowed to complain about family members getting tickets, but when people who pay your salary comment about the way they were unfairly treated by LLEO these comments get deleted. Does not seem very just.

Re: Come on

Quote Originally Posted by justic4some
    I see that officers are allowed to complain about family members getting tickets, but when people who pay your salary comment about the way they were unfairly treated by LLEO these comments get deleted. Does not seem very just.
    Holy crap stop crying...youre not the only "paying our salary". We pay taxes too-which is part of our salary, go cry somewhere else. Unfair treatment, people whine about unfair treatment when they dont get the results and/or answers they want to hear. You just wanted something to cry about. You think it's so easy, why don't you put the uniform on for a day, and expirience the PSL trash that we have to deal with on a daily basis.