Does this sound familiar? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

What the verdict

The recommendation was handed down 2 weeks ago, what's the latest word?

The entire chain recommended termination for both. Will the Chief step up and do what needs to be done is another thing. Both parties involved in the IA already have the northwest clergy down at the station making a case for them. Both parties also have stated if they get more then a verbal reprimand they will do what they have to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Another Old Timer
    The entire chain recommended termination for both. Will the Chief step up and do what needs to be done is another thing. Both parties involved in the IA already have the northwest clergy down at the station making a case for them. Both parties also have stated if they get more then a verbal reprimand they will do what they have to do.
    Two words: Lakeland Ledger...time for someone to fill them in.

the ledger...lol

the ledger won't touch this, they are liberal and they are afraid of the northwest.

The Media Could Care Less

You better guess again.

1. This is news where two black ranking officers that are married to each other are about to get fired for what they have been doing. Especially after being put on the pedestal as the poster children of political correctness for the department.

2. The Ledger could care less about what the NW side thinks, they don't buy enough papers, or advertising to have any control over what they print or don't print. The white liberal media is an elitist group that only talks about being PC, but would never invite any person of color home for dinner except for a photo op.

3. The NW community never considered either one "black" enough for them to care a hoot about, they aint from there, and they don't live there.

It is news, plain and simple and darn good reading.

we can only hope

lol....I'm with ya, but we will see. As far as not being black enough, I seem to recall an incident years ago in SID where he showed his true colors, trust me, when either needs to be black enough they can be.

Unfortunately, (or fortunately, pending on how you look at it) that is not the real issue here, (honesty is) but I'm sure it will be brought into play.

St. Pete Times

There is no way you can consider him a minority. HE chews tobacco and is more country than anyone down there.

Regardles of what you consider him to be, when the time comes he will show his true colors. He will play the race card faster than you can imagine. Just wait for it.

I am sure the NAACP is on standby for the two of them.. Watch may even see Al Sharpton come to town and try to stand up for them!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast