A LOPEZ - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A LOPEZ

A LOPEZ

Like I said life is a circle and God works in misterious ways when you least expect it the guy may come back and who knows if and when it happens you would have the need to knock on his door. "Never say Never" My IQ may be very low but your does not impress anyone. But since you think so highly of yourself and are the only correct an intelligent person in this Dept. Tell us how to resolve all the issues we have and how to secure your food. Besides you are so clean and perfect why worry you can hired anywhere in a flash. Your're pathetic bro we need unity not arrogance. I am not wasting my time in your stupidity, learn to be little bit more humane and not so judgemental of others. you never know what the future has stored for you after all you are no exception of what tomorrow may bring as part of this supposed brotherhod and then what.
    Good Bye.

Canine, Thank you for all your talk about holding hands and singing together. Here is reality, we didn't take a contract that wasen't good but wasen't horrible, now we are going to get a worse contract because a handful desided to fight a loosing war. What would I do different? I would have tried to start from scratch with the Mayor and hope that he was understanding (it's better than pissing him off right before a new contract). The Mayor is and SOB but he is smart (regardless of what we want to tell ourselfs), there is no way he is going to give us a better contract. As for having to be united and going down with the ship, when it comes to my family I will not risk my job or my paycheck to play hero with a few. If Mario and the rest of them want to be heros let them do it by themselfs and on their own time (not on my nickel). I know you think you are doing a good thing for the PD but trust me your not, your only sinking us deeper!!!!! :x

Angel,
    Why they trying you like this.
    Angel wasn't bad. A little bit of a Baker Act. OK OK A lot of a baker act. Just kidding. He got a lot of stuff for the guys and took a lot of hits for the guys when he would stand up for them. Had a tough exterior, not a very refined person but those who know him, know he had a very large heart. Couple guys you had that were PBA reps took a lot of hits for the PO's.
    Anyway Angel, it will be easy to figure out who I am by the $200.00 I loaned you and you gave me your shotgun for the interest. But I made you take back your gun when you paid me back.
    I think a phone call to you sometime this week is in order.

Oye, Angel had an illigitimite hijo in Samari Lakes from an old 33. I think he even 39 the little *******! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angel, you too, Fraud

Angel, whats up

Yes Bro, what's up. Regardless of what the very few may say, the majority of us wish you were still here, agree with the comments above you have a big heart, they did you wrong bro. But is ok they wil get theirs sometime, somehow. Hope all is well and evrything worked out for you and your wife and family.

Angelito, we miss you. Oye brother lay off your 33, I heard who she was and bro she's no good she's got a lo of miles and she will back stab you in a heart beat. Se te quiere. I think an 02 is due to recall good all times.

Angel, we love you, you were right about the scubbag captain.

Papo, you can not imagine the many times I say to myself, how right you were. Thank you brother for defending our rights and for being so kind, anytime we needed you we knew we could count on you and you always came thru. Remember the higher they are the harder the fall. Forget about the three or four come m_______ . God bless you

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast