Mayor Scott Newton and the PBA - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Interesting how Dio Sanchez on the Scott Newton float to no-whereville had a certain body part attached to Scott as his pretend wife Cindy was throwing the candy out to the crowd. Scott you need to be " straight" up with the people as who you really are. Embrace defeat to Mark L and go back to doing headliners . You and your reputation are sinking down the gutter very fast. But that is where you came from so if the shoe fits it is very appropriate.

Seems the PBA screening is very close. Will our mayor, who has continually screwed us at the bargaining table, get the PBA endorsement. Time will tell. Rumor on the drive is that at the last union screening he went to, he was found out to be a liar and a cheat. What will this screening hold. Time will tell. :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by PBA'ER
    Seems the PBA screening is very close. Will our mayor, who has continually screwed us at the bargaining table, get the PBA endorsement. Time will tell. Rumor on the drive is that at the last union screening he went to, he was found out to be a liar and a cheat. What will this screening hold. Time will tell. :lol:
    Maybe the PBA will give it to ML...who was charged and pleaded quilty to battery on a LEO, and has a long criminal record and civil record.............hummmm

future

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Maybe the PBA will give it to ML...who was charged and pleaded quilty to battery on a LEO, and has a long criminal record and civil record.............hummmm
    Very old news. Mark will tell you himself if you ask him. Not a a-s- Ho-e like Newton. Also he has an Education unlike Newton.

Re: future

Quote Originally Posted by Past
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Very old news. Mark will tell you himself if you ask him. Not a a-s- Ho-e like Newton. Also he has an Education unlike Newton.
    Go Mark L. You the MAN for this District.

Too bad no one who actually looks at this thing actually votes! A bunch of miserable people! Actually, it is probably only 1 or 2 people including Mark Lafontaine himself. Is that why no one puts his last name because you all have no education on how to spell it. Real concerned citizens I can see! Haha...Mark has not a chance in the world. I cant wait till you all get embarassed and I sit back and laugh my A$$ off!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sittin here laughing!
    Too bad no one who actually looks at this thing actually votes! A bunch of miserable people! Actually, it is probably only 1 or 2 people including Mark Lafontaine himself. Is that why no one puts his last name because you all have no education on how to spell it. Real concerned citizens I can see! Haha...Mark has not a chance in the world. I cant wait till you all get embarassed and I sit back and laugh my A$$ off!!!
    Actually I read these posts on a regular basis.And my friends vote. And to talk about education, Scott Newton may have a certificate to graduate from car headliner university with that and a nickel will get you a cup of coffee at 7/11. Mark has a degree and has goten the AFL-CIO endorsement with all the umbrella organization which go along with that. Can you believe that MAYOR SCOTT NEWTON LIED to the AFL-CIO Board about him getting the endorsement. He really showed his true spots which indicate he is a LIAR and cannot be trusted. And Mark has just gotten the BROWARD COUNTY FIRE RESCUE/FIREFIGHTERS ENDORSEMENT because they saw what t LIAR SCOTT NEWTON IS and what a major disgrace he would be in a STATE OFFICE.

WOW-The City of Wilton Manors General Obligation Bond Fund has a deficit of $392,648 and the Miscellaneous Grant Fund has a deficit of $707,107. Well over a MILLION DOLLARS. And with the City Hall/Police Complex SEVERAL MILLION DOLLARS over budget, you really have to question where the current city manager, mayor and city commissioners have lead the taxpayers. And what about the cities PENSION BOARD LIABILITIES being under funded by about FOUR MILLION DOLLARS. Down a path of heavy debt with a very uncertain future to remain a viable city that can offfer quality of life services to the citizens. And who led the charge down this path, MAYOR SCOTT NEWTON and CITY MANAGER JOSEPH GALLEGOS. Both need to be given the boot if the city wants to survive. People need to vote for change within the city goverment. Can you imagine what a DISASTER SCOTT NEWTON would be as a STATE REPRESENTATIVE. He cannot manage a city budget, what would he do if he had to vote on a state budget. EXTREME DISASTER! Vote for change to better the city and state.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiscally Responsible
    WOW-The City of Wilton Manors General Obligation Bond Fund has a deficit of $392,648 and the Miscellaneous Grant Fund has a deficit of $707,107. Well over a MILLION DOLLARS. And with the City Hall/Police Complex SEVERAL MILLION DOLLARS over budget, you really have to question where the current city manager, mayor and city commissioners have lead the taxpayers. And what about the cities PENSION BOARD LIABILITIES being under funded by about FOUR MILLION DOLLARS. Down a path of heavy debt with a very uncertain future to remain a viable city that can offfer quality of life services to the citizens. And who led the charge down this path, MAYOR SCOTT NEWTON and CITY MANAGER JOSEPH GALLEGOS. Both need to be given the boot if the city wants to survive. People need to vote for change within the city goverment. Can you imagine what a DISASTER SCOTT NEWTON would be as a STATE REPRESENTATIVE. He cannot manage a city budget, what would he do if he had to vote on a state budget. EXTREME DISASTER! Vote for change to better the city and state.
    Wow-You have to be kidding. To assume this much debt is almost criminal. Is there no state of florida oversight when a city is so much in debt that it could threaten the basic delivery of services? What have they been doing with my families tax money?

Both the mayor and city manager need to be asked how this city budget skyrocketed out of control in these bleak economic times. Me and my neighbors have a hard time keeping up with basic bills and payments and the cops have gotten huge increases in cost of living and pension payments. Thank you Island City News ( Steve Kelly)for informing us of the truth. Sad when you cannot even get a call back from the city manager or his secretary or assistant on what the fire assesment rollback is. The city manger lies are consistent with the wishes of the city goverment. Keep the truth away from of the people to protect your own interests. Guess who gets F*****. The people.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast