Mayor Scott Newton and the PBA - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Re: Mayor Scott Newton and the PBA

Well, what I am hearing around Alibi is that our boy Scotty might be running unopposed in march for vacant commish seat.

Quote Originally Posted by Fan
    Well, what I am hearing around Alibi is that our boy Scotty might be running unopposed in march for vacant commish seat.
    This is so "NOT TRUE"!!! Scotty boy will have some very serious opposition :shock: . Once that election is over, he can sing
    :lol: :lol: :lol: ONCE------TWICE-----THREE TIMES A LOOOOOOOOSER!!! :devil:
    He truely deserves everything he gets!!!!

Feb Election

I hear John F. is running...Talk about going back in time. NOT!Scott still has alot of support in WM , there were and are alot of upset people when Gary won. Apparently he targeted new votes that were clueless.

Well the guy that won had alot of support, the final votes show that. Where were all of Newton's supporters during the election? Don't tell me that it would be different if Steen didn't run. They could have still voted for Scotty. I am tired of having my city laughed at on radio and made jokes of and I think these elections will only continue to make a mockary out of us. Should be intersting. Going back in time? Ok sir, who was Scotty's only defeat in our city years ago? Time to shoot some pool and have a drinky.

Quote Originally Posted by Fan
    Well the guy that won had alot of support, the final votes show that. Where were all of Newton's supporters during the election? Don't tell me that it would be different if Steen didn't run. They could have still voted for Scotty. I am tired of having my city laughed at on radio and made jokes of and I think these elections will only continue to make a mockary out of us. Should be intersting. Going back in time? Ok sir, who was Scotty's only defeat in our city years ago? Time to shoot some pool and have a drinky.
    Yea Scotty is going to have a lot of free time after Feb 10th and play with the 8 ball at Grannys. I can tell you that most every police officer in Wilton Manors hates Newton with a passion except for Perez and a small group of others. Since Resnick has taken " CHARGE" things are much better for city employees and the police side.

This council group is on track to make things better. Look at this new shuttle cart, brilliant BRILLIANT idea. Julie is good but John would really get us back on track. By the way , which newton were you talking about hehe hoohoo hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by guest now
    This council group is on track to make things better. Look at this new shuttle cart, brilliant BRILLIANT idea. Julie is good but John would really get us back on track. By the way , which newton were you talking about hehe hoohoo hehe.
    The one and only Scotty biatch wife Cindy who has one of the most pleasant personalities I have ever seen. NOT! She could chill the ice out of a cube.

oh my isn't that the truth. Scotty brings her to Georgies and we delay our order to have an extra drink. gag gag

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910