FMPD CHAPLAIN-'SHALL WE PRAY" - Page 4
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

daily prayer

Father, You have placed authority figures in our lives from birth to our final days on earth. Some bless us greatly while others challenge us fiercely. In areas where You have given us the privilege of being an authority figure may we be responsible role models, for we know it is not just the talk that people hear, but the walk that people see. As each of us are called to submit to our family, spiritual, employee, and governmental leaders may we do so with cheerfulness so that we are a blessing rather than a grievous burden. But when those to whom we submit conflict with our supreme authority we pray for conviction and courage to stand for righteousness in obedience to Your commands. We pray for this in the name of Jesus, our Lord and Savior, amen.

LORD WE PRAY THAT ALL SUPERVISORS BE ROLE MODELS AND SHOW PROPER LEADERSHIP AT ALL TIMES :!: AMEN :!:

daily prayer

Father, there are many paths from which we can choose to walk. But I choose to walk the illumined path You have laid out for me, for it is the righteous path that leads to eternal life. It may take me through valleys that are overshadowed by doubt, discouragement, danger, or difficulty, but You uphold me with Your hand as You lead me one step at a time. Thank You for Your daily provision! Amen.

“PLEASE PRAY DAILY"

weekend prayer

Jesus, You know the very intention of all that I say and do. As I invite You to examine my heart, I lay before You the people and pursuits that drive me further away from a heart of worship. You have not removed me bodily from this world, but You have raised me up spiritually to abide in Your presence even as I carry out my daily duties. As Your presence graciously overshadows me it is there that Your love and faithfulness sustains me and gives me a true heart of worship. Even as a vehicle needs fuel to properly function, I need prayer to uphold and equip me for the day that lies ahead. Amen.

SEE YOU ALL AT CHURCH THIS WEEKEND

daily prayer

Father, thank You for Your repeated warnings in Scripture that informs, instructs and protects us from the evil one. Help us not to ignore your warnings or procrastinate in our obedience to Your commands. Embolden our spiritual leaders to be fearless watchmen who speak out Your truths, even when they’re not popular or politically expedient. May we be receptive to Your Word and obedient in our response. In the name of Jesus we pray, amen.

ALWAYS PRAY AGAINST EVIL :!:

But -Hilton is still here.

daily prayer

Jesus, You know the very intention of all that I say and do. As I invite You to examine my heart, I lay before You the people and pursuits that drive me further away from a heart of worship. You have not removed me bodily from this world, but You have raised me up spiritually to abide in Your presence even as I carry out my daily duties. As Your presence graciously overshadows me it is there that Your love and faithfulness sustains me and gives me a true heart of worship. Even as a vehicle needs fuel to properly function, I need prayer to uphold and equip me for the day that lies ahead. Amen.

I WILL BE PRAYING TODAY FOR VICTIMS OF ALL CRIMES :!:

Pray for those poor innocent victims who were fired by the Evil Hilton. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

daily prayer

Father, we need the prompting of Your Holy Spirit to keep us in check regarding our conduct toward others. May we not dismiss our improper behavior by blaming it on our upbringing or make up other excuses. Instead we take responsibility for our behavior as we want to glorify you and be a blessing to others. Would You help us to love people as we want to be loved. Help us to give the benefit of the doubt as we want others to give us. Help us to be quick to forgive and slow to anger. May we treat others in the same way that we ourselves want to be treated. In the name of Jesus we pray, amen.

I LOVE THIS PRAYER

daily prayer

We lift up our hearts, O God, on this day of celebration
    in gratitude for the gift of being Americans.

We rejoice with all those who share
    in the great dream of freedom and dignity for all.

With flags and feasting, with family and friends,
    we salute those who have sacrificed that we might have the opportunity to bring to fulfillment our many God-given gifts.

As we deny all prejudice a place in our hearts,
    may we also clearly declare our intention to work for the time when all people, regardless of race, religion or sex, will be granted equal dignity and worth.

Come, O gracious God,
    who led your children Israel from slavery, keep us free from all that might hold us in bondage.

Bless our country and join our simple celebration
    that we may praise you, our Source of freedom, the One in whom we place our trust.

GOD BLESS AMERICA :!: :!:

daily prayer

Father, spiritual blessings come from You in the midst of Satan’s attacks and because of this essential truth we know that if You are for us, who can be against us! There is no formidable foe that cannot be conquered as the power of Your Holy Spirit enables us to remain faithful and ever growing in our devotion to You. Remind us that as we share in Your sufferings we also share in Your glory. In all areas of trouble, hardship, persecution, famine, and danger we are more than conquerors through You who loves us abundantly. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, nor anything else in all of Your creation will be able to separate us from Your love that has been revealed to us through Your beloved Son, Jesus Christ. We rejoice with our family of believers and we thank You for the paths of abundance You lay out before us as we walk hand in hand with You who helps us in all things. Amen.

GOD LOVES US ALL :!:

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast