FMPD CHAPLAIN-'SHALL WE PRAY" - Page 3
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

daily prayer

Father, though I am called to go through many hardships, there isn’t one that I face alone. For in my weakness You are made strong, in my folly You are the God of infinite wisdom, and in my fear I take hold of the hope You offer to me which is firm and secure. You will not abandon the work of Your hands but fulfill Your purpose for me as You strengthen, sustain, and instruct me during times of testing. I do not want to become lazy, but to imitate those who through faith and patience inherit what has been promised. Keep me faithful to the end. In Jesus’ mighty name I pray, Amen.
    FATHER PLEASE BLESS US ALL,AND GIVE US STRENGTH, IN THESE ECONOMIC TOUGH TIMES :!: AMEN :!:

daily prayer

Father, how marvelous is Your love. So many things in life are unobtainable, just beyond our grasp, but You make Your love available to everyone who calls on the name of the Lord. Your love and tender care mends the broken heart; it cleanses the sin-filled heart, and it encompasses the empty heart. How utterly amazing that Christ would pour out His sinless, extravagant love on the vilest of sinners who truly believe. Your demonstration of love is witnessed foremost in Your death on the cross which redeems us from sin, reconciles us to the Father, and restores us to wholeness through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

GOD'S LOVE IS EVERLASTING :!: :!:

Lets Pray

May the fleas of a thousand dogs infest the crotch of the GOBS who screws up your day and may their arms be too shorts to scratch...

Amen

weekend prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for loving me so much that You willingly gave Your one and only Son to die for me. The price Jesus paid for my sin was the greatest demonstration of love possible. Help me as a parent to be motivated by Christ’s unwavering devotion toward me as I love my children unconditionally and completely. When I’m discouraged and feel like giving up help me to trust You even more, not dwelling on the undesirable behavior of my child, but rather looking to You the Miracle Worker! Just when I think there is no hope, You do the impossible. Keep me earnest in prayer and faithful in hope for my children. In the powerful name of Jesus, amen.

PLEASE ATTEND A LOCAL CHURCH IF YOU CAN THIS WEEKEND
    GOD BLESS YOU ALL :!:

daily prayer

Father, I consider today the path of life laid out for those who are wise. It certainly isn’t the shortest, most traveled, or least difficult trail. There are times when the incline may be so steep it forces me on all fours, but that’s a posture in which I’m most humbled. It forces me to kneel down before You, the Lord my Maker. Your strength is perfect when my strength is fleeting. It is a place where I realize it is no longer my strength but it is in Your perfect strength that I walk. It is no longer my plan but Your perfect plan that I follow. It is no longer my wisdom but Your perfect wisdom that instructs me. You give perfect direction and adequate strength to walk the upward path that leads to life everlasting. Thank You that I will never walk the path of life alone, for You lead the way as You make my feet like hind’s feet on high places. Amen

PRAY FOR THE IOWA VICTIMS AND LORD GIVE THEM THE STRENGTH TO MOVE ON :!:

daily prayer

Father, we’re so thankful that we don’t have to step out on our own and rely on our connections, wisdom, giftings, or experience. Whatever challenge we face can be met by remembering Your promise, “I will be with you.” Just as David, youthful and wearing no protective armor, confidently faced the giant with a sling You reassured him, “I will be with you.” Whatever enemy we face, if we are suited in Your spiritual armor, we can be confident of Your promise to us as well: “I will be with You.” What blessing and comfort these words bring to our hearts this day. Amen

PRAY AND FEEL GOD'S PRESENCE AROUND YOU EVERYDAY

Lets Pray

May the fleas of a thousand dogs infest the crotch of ob-jerk-tivity who likes to screw up your day and may ob-jerk-tivity's arms be too shorts to scratch...

Amen

daily prayer

Father, help us not to ignore or reject Your messengers who are faithful to the Holy Word. Though the warnings they convey through Scripture may bring about needed conviction help us to take the necessary steps to correct our doctrine, attitude, or lifestyle so that we please You in all we do. May we be people who act justly, overflow with mercy, and humbly choose to follow You. Amen.

PRAY FOR ALL LEO'S

weekend prayer

Father, we need the prompting of Your Holy Spirit to keep us in check regarding our conduct toward others. May we not dismiss our improper behavior by blaming it on our upbringing or make up other excuses. Instead we take responsibility for our behavior as we want to glorify you and be a blessing to others. Would You help us to love people as we want to be loved. Help us to give the benefit of the doubt as we want others to give us. Help us to be quick to forgive and slow to anger. May we treat others in the same way that we ourselves want to be treated. In the name of Jesus we pray, amen.

MAY EVERYONE ATTEND A CHURCH OF THEIR CHOOSING THIS WEEKEND, GOD BLESS YOU ALL :!:

Do you realize ,that when the GOB's read these posts their heads spin in a complete circle and they spit up pea soup?

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast