Joe Saria

Thread: Joe Saria

Joe Saria

I'm a retired Detective with NYPD. Does anyone know if Officer Joe Saria works with your department. Last I heard he was working in Atlanta Georgia. He's an old friend of mine, and I am just trying to say hello after a few years. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

If the Joe Saria you know is in his mid 30's, it may be the person that is here. The last name spelling is a bit off.

Officer Saria

I have been calling the JSO, they inform me that they don't have anyone with that name. Can anyone get me a contact number for him, or leave him a message. I am a retired Detective from NYPD. I was in the cross over training with him. He will know who I am immediately. Please tell him to respond. Thank you very much.

Miccosukee Police

In a departmental meeting held by the Chairman, he used the example of two officers on one traffic stop when there are old people in the car, and yes this can appear to be unnecessary to the untrained eye… but, old people can kill police officers too and have done so. A traffic stop is the “unknown”. Meaning that you never know who the people in the vehicle are, what they’ve done in the past, or what their intentions are. Statistically, traffic stops are the most deadly and dangerous thing a police officer does. But we do them, regardless, to enforce the law and ensure the safety of everyone. Most police departments will discipline an officer if he sees a fellow officer on a traffic stop and does not stop to check on them.