UP AND COMING ELECTIONS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

UP AND COMING ELECTIONS

I am hearing someone is running against Rafter Mayor, is it true

I heard a business owner, dont know the name

I heard is the same guy that lost against him last time by 87%.

Manny, I hope your not using your city computer to write here on duty, trust me it will be checked, that goes to both Manny's

Yea, lets talk about Manny the Biatch, you know the one that thinks he is a cop dressed in lite blue.

Who running against the Rafter and the followers

who cares, they can't beat him anyways!!! Keep dreaming, you know he will be here as long as he wants to, just pray that he moves on.

A citizen was telling us at a call in the estates, That Manny Z has told a few around his block that he was thinking of running for Mayor, He told the lady that he and the Mayor had some differences and he was thinking of running.

Could be, since the Dictator Raul Martinez (Bemba Suave) is running for congress, he probably promissed the rafter Mayor another position somewhere else if he wins. That may be why the mayor is working for Martinez political campaign and doing fund raising functions him. And of course, he woould love Manny Z to be mayor to continue with the plan, control everywhere they can. Besides that would be the only way the dictator's daughter Ms. Piggy and her refugee husband can maintain their comfortable positions.

Remember that's the only way this people move on. they are totalitarians. and love to have the people under them intimidated.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Could be, since the Dictator Raul Martinez (Bemba Suave) is running for congress, he probably promissed the rafter Mayor another position somewhere else if he wins. That may be why the mayor is working for Martinez political campaign and doing fund raising functions him. And of course, he woould love Manny Z to be mayor to continue with the plan, control everywhere they can. Besides that would be the only way the dictator's daughter Ms. Piggy and her refugee husband can maintain their comfortable positions.

Remember that's the only way this people move on. they are totalitarians. and love to have the people under them intimidated.
    No dude there GANGSTERS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast