IA - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: IA

Can not believe this.....

I did not know this website exsisted until a couple days ago.....How embarrassing!! I can not believe that you guys are posting all of this on a public forum. I know all the rumors and yes they get spread like wildfire but if it has to be talked about keep it in the agency. I would be so embarrassed to know that the citizens of Highlands County are reading this. They find enough to complain about without handing more garbage to them. Its kinda like a family maybe you fight with each other here and there but if someone outside the family starts something you jump in and help your family even if your not happy with them at the time.

exactly!

That's what I was trying to say earlier! This is not good for the image of the Department. Someone needs to stop this. It has gone way to far.

I am in no way shape or form standing up for Dettman, but you guys have seriously got to lay off this crap. The only reason so many people post this stuff is because it's anonymous. Trust me, everyone in the agency knows how everyone feels about this and pretty much every other situation around here. It doesn't help our jobs by allowing a general public, who already hates us, see this stuff. I have personal problems with people I work with, but it shouldn't be aired out for hundreds of thousands of people who work and live here. It's embarassing.

I know that most of you get pissed when rumors are spread around about you. But you don't have to return the favor.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234