Best Mayor - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Best Mayor

Wow, you guys are real haters. If he is really a rafter (which I doubt) he deserves credit. That means he has accomplished more as rafter than all of us "Americans". I think he is an A hole but atleast I don't envy him. What does that say about us? We're looking up at him (even you Rivero) who had the pleasure of getting fired by him and your still crying about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Wow, you guys are real haters. If he is really a rafter (which I doubt) he deserves credit. That means he has accomplished more as rafter than all of us "Americans". I think he is an A hole but atleast I don't envy him. What does that say about us? We're looking up at him (even you Rivero) who had the pleasure of getting fired by him and your still crying about it.
    Thats what happens when you give a boy power HE ABUSES IT THE TRUTH IS THAT HE WANTED TO SHOW RAUL HE COULD BE JUST LIKE HIM AND FIRE COPS USING ANY MEANS AVAILABLE. THATS OK WHAT COMES AROUND GOES A ROUND I REMEMBER HILDA BEING ****Y UNTIL THE DAY SHE WAS ARRESTED. YOUR DAY IS COMING MAYBE NOT TODAY MAYBE NOT THIS MONTH OR THIS YEAR BUT WHEN MISERY STRIKES LETS SEE IF ALL YOUR BUT KISSING BUDDIES THAT WRITE ON HERE WILL HELP YOU OUT. ASK HILDA WHEN SHE GOT ARRESTED THE SAME PEOPLE THAT BLOW SMOKE UP YOUR BEHIND WERE THE FIRST ONES TO TURN THERE BACK ON HER. AND HOW DO I KNOW SHE TOLD ME.

No he did not come in a raft, he came thru Venezuela. But he is applying the Castro doctrine which he learned rather well, good speaker, good Bull S___er. Someday his file which he thinks was totally disappeared will resurface and the reason why he was let go, someone with power is holding this card for the right moment. Then he becomes Raul Martine'z disciple and "tries" to be like him. The American dream? yes enriching himself from not from a Mayor's or school teacher's salary, but rather from the favors etc. How to justify it? taking away from the police dept. Sorounding himself with his people to become his shield and using the cuban doctrine power of convincing and feding the week minded his BS. and other's who would do as he says just to get a bone. Think about it if Raul's daughter was that good of an attorney why work for a city that she does not even live there and so does her rafter husband. Passion or personal gain?

Do the homework and the math.

Did she get fat again after you gastro

I AM THE BEST MAYOR THIS CITY HAS EVER SEEN, CONO"

Re:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I AM THE BEST MAYOR THIS CITY HAS EVER SEEN, CONO"
    Best Mayor ever "GILDA"

Re: Best Mayor

Best Mayor and most popular De La Cruz!!! Wow, those FIU polls that gave him 92% were right on!!!

De La Cruz is a disgusting, deceptive son of a b!tch. He arrived to this country by illegally fleeing Cuba on a make shift floating device. He was able to stay in this Country because of the wet foot dry foot policy. He got involved in illegal activities at Sweetwater and long and behold he is Mayor. Yeah he recieved 92% of votes. But look at the city he is mayor in. Hialeah Gardens. A real sh!t hole city that will never amount to anything. Plus the majority of the residents here are all Cuban criminals just like Him. that is how he received so many votes. just to go to show you what a low-life piece of crap this guy is, he has his mother living ain a trailor home. A TRAILOR HOME!!!!! while he's living in a million dollar mansion. Once cuban trash, always cuban trash!

Quote Originally Posted by De La Mierda
    De La Cruz is a disgusting, deceptive son of a b!tch. He arrived to this country by illegally fleeing Cuba on a make shift floating device. He was able to stay in this Country because of the wet foot dry foot policy. He got involved in illegal activities at Sweetwater and long and behold he is Mayor. Yeah he recieved 92% of votes. But look at the city he is mayor in. Hialeah Gardens. A real sh!t hole city that will never amount to anything. Plus the majority of the residents here are all Cuban criminals just like Him. that is how he received so many votes. just to go to show you what a low-life piece of crap this guy is, he has his mother living ain a trailor home. A TRAILOR HOME!!!!! while he's living in a million dollar mansion. Once cuban trash, always cuban trash!
    Gilda had her faults like everyone, she would disagree with you she would yell at you and throw you out of her office. Down under she was not a bad person misguided maybe but thats it. This current mayor is a dirtbag you can tell he was brought up in a communist system. he surrounds himself with hateful lowlifes that are there to spy, lie, and create fear to control people. Yes Miss Mayor to call you Mr is insulting to real men your bad times are coming sooner than later. Lets see how many of your cronies will stick with you when its your turn to pay the piper. Take care of your gig at HG because its the only political office you will ever hold in this town. You can join your has been buddy Raul Martinez who got his ass kicked in the last election that really mattered. Don't think your all that because you won in that little sh\\thole of a city against a guy who had no reason to run for office.

Wow, this Mayor rally kicked your a$$, he must love reading these post. Keep crying and hating that way they can continue to laugh at you and your 8%. I for one don't dislike this Mayor, but I can see he really kicked your a$$. There are always the looser haters and the hated, I guess you guys are happy hating the Mayor!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast