Best Mayor
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Mayor

Best Mayor

Gilda, best contracts ever

even with her legal issues, which by the way she won most of them, she gave us the best contracts ever, besides she has nice legs, and other body parts, mmmmmmmm

for sure Gilda was the best, not this rafter boy, wanna be Raul he will never be mayor

Gilda was better for us but not for the city. Say what you want, but this Mayor has done more for the City than any other Mayor!!!! Yes I am an Ex HG Officer left to Miami PD and is the same crap!

Your not one of us, your not an ex, unless your Sanchez, this mayor is a total joke, bad for everyone, theirs more to being a ayor then planting pretty flower, all the current plans were in the works 10 years ago, it had to be done, the rafter mayor is the worst, and history will show the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Your not one of us, your not an ex, unless your Sanchez, this mayor is a total joke, bad for everyone, theirs more to being a ayor then planting pretty flower, all the current plans were in the works 10 years ago, it had to be done, the rafter mayor is the worst, and history will show the truth.
    GILDA WITH ALL HER FAULTS NEVER TOOK ANYTHING FROM THE POLICE LIKE THIS JOKE OF A MAYOR HAS. HE STARTED LYING SINCE DAY ONE WHEN HE SAID HE WOULD NOT TOUCH THE TAKE HOME CARS THE UNION ENDORSES HIM HE GETS ELECTED RAUL TELLS HIM TO TAKE THE CARS AND HE DOES. IF ANYTHING THIS PROVES HES NOT HIS OWN MAN. SECOND GILDA WOULD HAVE NEVER TREATED SOME OFFICERS LIKE HE HAS USING LIES. FACE IT HES DOES,NT LIKE THE POLICE JUST ASK THE GUYS IN SWEETWATER WHO CAUGHT HIM AND CAUSED HIM TO LEAVE. IF ANYTHING SELLING YOUR SOUL HAS HELPED YOU AND YOU,VE BEEN LUCKY TILL NOW BUT LIKE EVERYTHING THAT SOON WILL PASS

Your right about the plans being there about eight years ago, that's about the time his been Mayor. I am not Sanchez but I'll give you my name when you give me yours. By the way you guys betrayed the previous mayor when you gave her oponent "rafter mayor" your endorsement so don't complaine about betrayal, you earned it. As of being one of you, your right I'm much better than that, I'm a real Police Officer not a glorified security guard like you guys. The City of Miami has real cops (I guess that's why you can't work here).

[quote="Anonymous"]Your right about the plans being there about eight years ago, that's about the time his been Mayor. I am not Sanchez but I'll give you my name when you give me yours. By the way you guys betrayed the previous mayor when you gave her oponent "rafter mayor" your endorsement so don't complaine about betrayal, you earned it. As of being one of you, your right I'm much better than that, I'm a real Police Officer not a glorified security guard like you guys. The City of Miami has real cops (I guess that's why you can't work here).[/quoteI AM Rivero, whats yours

PAPA, I Know the ex-Gardens cops who are now Miami Cops. Those guys would write their names on here, trust me they will find out about this site soon, the Miami Cops have balls, unlike you, who applied in Miami a bunch of years ago, and they would not take you. dont come on here and make us believe your a Miami Cop, your not.

mama, sinse your so brave, why don't you give us your name? I didn't think so. I never said Miami cops have no balls, just you guys at HG.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast