The Real Deal

Thread: The Real Deal

The Real Deal

Well, I know there will be some nay sayers here, but here it is. A very reputable source that recognized me, approached me, (while I was out to dinner). She explained that numbers have been exchanged. Dr. J has numbers, but it looks like he is not going to take it any further. SO BE THAT AS IT MAY, IT LOOKS LIKE A NO GO, BUT IT DID GET AS FAR AS AJ ASKING PBSO WHAT THEY COULD DO FOR HIM. Also I hope PBA keeps up the fight, June is next month, and election day is right around the corner. This summer will make or break the PBA in my eyes.

Re: The Real Deal

Quote Originally Posted by uninformedNOT
    Well, I know there will be some nay sayers here, but here it is. A very reputable source that recognized me, approached me, (while I was out to dinner). She explained that numbers have been exchanged. Dr. J has numbers, but it looks like he is not going to take it any further. SO BE THAT AS IT MAY, IT LOOKS LIKE A NO GO, BUT IT DID GET AS FAR AS AJ ASKING PBSO WHAT THEY COULD DO FOR HIM. Also I hope PBA keeps up the fight, June is next month, and election day is right around the corner. This summer will make or break the PBA in my eyes.
    I would love to know the numbers offered by the Sheriff, I wonder if the PBA could find out. Of course if this information is credible.

goodpoint

I agree with you, if this is true, can the PBA do a check? As usual we will be the last to know. Hopefully the reps will check this post out or maybe one of us should give them a call. Thanks for the info, again, if its credible.

Thats new to me. As always "mums" the word.

Re: The Real Deal

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by uninformedNOT
    I would love to know the numbers offered by the Sheriff, I wonder if the PBA could find out. Of course if this information is credible.
    Who the hell are you that someone felt the need to come up to you??? We already know that it's a no go what the heck you think people who really are in the know has been trying to tell you idiots for the past couple of month.

The Man,

You are an Embarrassment to every Officer across the nation, and maybe the world. WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO QUESTION WHO AND WHY SOMEONE WAS APPROACED? Unlike you, its obvious this person has made friends with others during their tenor here at the District. Unlike you, who probably locks themselves in their office all day and reads the paper. Then whines about everything and anything. Just so you know, NO ONE would ever approach you because you are a grumpy old man who needs to be put out to pasture.

Why dont you try proper grammar and correct spelling you functional illiterate. What is embarassing is that you are a so called police officer.