Key Dunklee supporter involved in off-duty domestic - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

DUNK SUPPORTER

THE RUMOR IS OUT..........DRUM ROLE PLEASE........SGT B.K. 40 HOURS SUSPENSION? ANYONE CONFIRM THIS? WHAT A JOKE....I'D BE IN JAIL IF I SLAPPED MY WIFE AND GRABBED CHUNKS OF HER HAIR........

Re: DUNK SUPPORTER

Quote Originally Posted by 1-800-ASK-LEROY'S COUSIN
    THE RUMOR IS OUT..........DRUM ROLE PLEASE........SGT B.K. 40 HOURS SUSPENSION? ANYONE CONFIRM THIS? WHAT A JOKE....I'D BE IN JAIL IF I SLAPPED MY WIFE AND GRABBED CHUNKS OF HER HAIR........
    The Law according to the Dunkmiester prevails again!!!!!!!

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    Follow-up story:

Sarasota Deputies Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Rafferdy, 107.9 WSRZ
    The husband and wife cops failed a polygraph test.

Two Sarasota County Sheriff's deputies were suspended following a verbal argument that turned physical. An internal affairs report says Sgt. Robert Kiefer, and his wife, Sgt. Deborah Bowman-Kiefer, failed a lie detector test about the extent of the incident.
    Source

Secondary source:
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Cormier, Herald-Tribune
    Two Sarasota husband and wife deputies were suspended for 40 hours. Kiefer, who works in the sheriff's warrants division, and Bowman-Kiefer, who works in the sheriff's accreditation department, were penalized for dishonesty and conduct unbecoming an officer in the May incident.

The eyewitness, an auto broker, was cruising through a lot on South Tamiami Trail that Saturday afternoon, looking for used cars. A black Cadillac screamed into the parking lot.

The broker, Floyd Ryder, said a man got out, went to the passenger's side of the vehicle, yanked a woman out and slammed her to the ground.

"What are you doing?" Ryder asked.

The man, who turned out to be Kiefer, told him: "She's going nuts."

Kiefer put the woman back into the front seat.

The woman, Bowman-Kiefer, looked at Ryder and said: "I'm not nuts." She also asked for help. The Cadillac sped backward onto U.S. 41 and took off.

"He obviously had bad intentions," Ryder told police.

Ryder, according to 911 tapes and interviews with police, followed the car for several miles, until an on-duty deputy pulled behind the Cadillac near Clark Road.

Within a few minutes, other high-ranking sheriff's officials were at the scene.

"Nobody tried to cover this up," said Sheriff's Office spokesman Lt. Chuck Lesaltato. "We did not have enough evidence to make an arrest. Unfortunately, this happens every day in law enforcement."

During an internal review, the couple told investigators that they had lunch at a restaurant, then quarreled in the car.

Bowman-Kiefer said she threw her shoe at Kiefer in the car but missed. A few minutes later, Kiefer pulled the Cadillac into a parking lot. He initially told investigators he was trying to console his wife and only helped her get out of the car.

After they failed a polygraph, Kiefer and Bowman-Kiefer offered more details about the incident.

The witness, Ryder, said he thought the suspension was fair and that internal investigators conducted a thorough review.

"I think they handled it appropriately," he said Tuesday.

The couple did not return phone calls seeking comment.
    Click here for the full story.
    "Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is SUCCESS." -- Henry Ford

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Domestic, and a waiver was signed????
    Im glad scissors were not in the caddy.

Quote Originally Posted by sgt. Jim
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Domestic, and a waiver was signed????
    Im glad scissors were not in the caddy.
    Yes, you are right because she would have thrown the scissors instead of the shoe @ him.. He deserves better than her. She is such a *****...

Are you out of your friggin mind?? Deb may be abit high strung, but to make the statement Bobby deserves better. Whoa...Bobby is not only a coward who smacks a lady, but he is also the biggest boob on the S.O.

The Devil

Rock~ Paper~ Scissors

SHOE... OMG two supervisors lying to Ia.. That's integrity and Leadership for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Retired n Luvin it
    Rock~ Paper~ Scissors

SHOE... OMG two supervisors lying to Ia.. That's integrity and Leadership for you.
    Just like you were....... :twisted:

live with it

Signs

I noticed most of the Dunklee signs are coming down around Nokomis, not that there were many to begin with, perhaps he can save them and run for sheriff in "PoDunk" Michigan??????????

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast