Key Dunklee supporter involved in off-duty domestic
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Key Dunklee supporter involved in off-duty domestic

Can Dunk say OUCH again?

If having past domestic issues, a sone who is a thief/cheater, past sexual harrasment internals, caught lying by the herald tribune about gang initiations, touching yourself, interfering with internal investigations and slamming our curret sheriff in public weren't enough, now comes some of dunklees biggest supporters getting caught having a domestic physical fight and NOT being charged? wait until the herald tribune gets a hold of this? the witness saw the physical domestic, not verbal like the story has changed to now. this is BAD and a cover-up by both of them who both should be fired, him for the domestic battery and her for lying.

meanwhile, chief deputy dunk will move to cover this up quickly. after-all, they are on his doner list and wasn't this the site of a recent fund-raiser?

this guy keeps getting worse by the minute. i hope the other three candidates agree to clean house from this cra*

thanks for your unbias reporting gustafsen

Doesn't look good for Dunk

Doesn't look real good for Dunklee this year!

What about Dunklee knowing the sheriff went on free fishing trips, ate free-be meals and he did nothing?

Can you say CORRUPTION?

Re: Key Dunklee supporter involved in off-duty domestic

Quote Originally Posted by sso
    now comes some of dunklees biggest supporters getting caught having a domestic physical fight and NOT being charged? wait until the herald tribune gets a hold of this? the witness saw the physical domestic, not verbal like the story has changed to now. this is BAD and a cover-up by both of them who both should be fired, him for the domestic battery and her for lying.
    1. the witness didn't know that BK was a cop and that DBK is a correctional officer because they were both off-duty

2. the witness is independent. he has no relationship with either of them. he has no reason to lie.

3. the witness is a good samaratin. he thought he was doing the right thing by calling 911 and directing the on-duty officers to the location of BK and DBK.

4. this is unfortunate for Dunklee, but thats the way the political ball bounces sometimes.

5. don't hit your freaking wife. keep your grubby hands off her during an argument. STOP! :twisted:

And why is this a Dunklee issue? Nobody has a problem with Daves people being given the option to quit or be fired from LEO jobs so why is this a problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    And why is this a Dunklee issue? Nobody has a problem with Daves people being given the option to quit or be fired from LEO jobs so why is this a problem?
    IMO Dunklee needs to distance himself from Kiefer.

Why?

Why is it a dunklee issue? Maybe cause two deputies who have hosted fund raisers and are actively supporting dunklee are now under criminal investigation? And maybe dunklee will interfere in that investigation like he has before?

what a total looser dunk is

Re: Why?

Quote Originally Posted by sso
    Why is it a dunklee issue? Maybe cause two deputies who have hosted fund raisers and are actively supporting dunklee are now under criminal investigation? And maybe dunklee will interfere in that investigation like he has before?

what a total looser dunk is

Woow So if I support Mccain and I send in money to support him and I get in trouble. Its his fault. Hey Forrest----Just RUNNNN because you my friend are an idiot. That has nothing to do with Dunklee. Knowing this I can assure you he will no doubt distance himself and if the People in question support him as they do. They will also do the right thing and support him from a far.

Where did the incident occur? Who was the unlucky Dep/Officer that took the call?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast