Still Short? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Still Short?

I wish some of these guys would leave to MD. They have turned this place into a circus. I wasem't here in the 90's but I can assure you we won't win this war. As for putting down my name, I wish I could but those same guys who are supposed to be your brother will turn on us just because we don't agree. I'm not a sellout for trying to keep my job they are the sellouts for fighting a war started by misinformation and misguided advises. The guys that wan't to continue down that road are doing it for personal reasons. I for one will not follow down that road. If they are unhappy here then they should leave, they should stop "fighting" for us, we were doing better without their help.

sergio, who are you trying to fool? You've always been a brown noser. I remember when you were working undercover with male prostitutes in MPD. You have always been a sellout, you like to talk a big game but you are just a fraud!!!

You got my email, use it, and we will talk in person. Since you think I talk a big game. You must be one of those who keeps throwing those rocks in this glass house. You my friend is what HGPD dont need, Becuase you aint MPD.

Sergio

Sergio, I see the truth hurts!!!! You still a fraud.

you guys havent been able to get the off duties back and other depts have been filling in. the question is, do the hgpd officers perfer we dont work them and leave them unfilled or work them until you guys can get them back. we are on your side and want to do whatever is better. we feel that if the off duty is left unfilled the place might hire security guards permanetly or maybe learn to deal without the cops and then its gone for good. whats the deal. do we or dont we.?

on your side..........always!!

Yeah, right, we know you Hialeah guys are all the same s... Don't come on here trying to fool anyone, you've been taking our off duty. Payback is a b$@$. Some of you guys are ok but most of you are jerks. Your not fooling anyone!!!

ref off duty

in regards to the request for a general consensus on weather other agencies should fill in while your police dept is resolving the issue on off duty assignments, i wish to comment that this request is from officers at miami springs police dept and particullarly with the off duties at the howard johnson facility. we have received the request from medley to assist in filling that vacancy and we have up to now. we were told that your dept was requesting our assistance. however, we feel that as long as it helps your cause we will do what we can. but if interferes then we will not and will promote other agencies to do the same. we understand your delema and want to do what you request from us. if you want us to fill them and assist that way, count on us to keep them filled. if you wish we dont then concider it done. we are on your side. more than you know. money comes and goes. our support is loyal. please let us know how your guys feel. we have had several officers come by and express there gratitude for keeping them filled but it seems that your dept has a great division amongst each other and we wnat to do whats best for everyone.
    again thanks for taking the time to share your comments with us. MSPD

Whatever!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12