Use Caution - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Use Caution

The guest who posted at 13:09 today. I guess it's safe to say that you're an idiot. Now who doesn't know what who's talking about now?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    The guest who posted at 13:09 today. I guess it's safe to say that you're an idiot. Now who doesn't know what who's talking about now?
    You're still the idiot. Contract cities always get what they want. Wellington has 60,000 residents and pays 6 million a year. The increase in minor compared to comparable sized cities. LW pays almost 13 million to have their own force. Despite what you think Wellington has it made and is very happy.

Who cares the Sheriff will get his money. Watch!

A lot of scare tactics being used by people who don't want to loose their ranks when PBSO comes in.

Same officers will still be working in LW. Whatever happens I hope it will be an informed decision.

Comparing Lake Worth to Wellington isn't very realistic anyway. Think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Same officers will still be working in LW. Whatever happens I hope it will be an informed decision.

Comparing Lake Worth to Wellington isn't very realistic anyway. Think about it.
    Lake Worth will be very happy if the merger happens.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12