PBSO COMMO
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PBSO COMMO

PBSO COMMO

HAPPY TELECOMMUNICATIONS WEEK, GUYS/GALS!!!!!!!!!!!
    JUST WANTED TO LET YA'LL KNOW THAT I APPRECIATE THE WORK YOU DO. THANK YOU FOR KEEPING US SAFE. WE COULDN'T DO OUR JOBS WITHOUT YOU. KEEP IT UP, YA'LL, YOU ARE MUCH APPRECIATED IN MY BOOK!!

All of you except Midori. Why do you have to be such a witch? You know there are many many of us who can not WAIT to pull you over and write you a handfull of tickets!

Quote Originally Posted by Dist3b
    All of you except Midori. Why do you have to be such a witch? You know there are many many of us who can not WAIT to pull you over and write you a handfull of tickets!
    If she was that bad, how did she get employee of the year? Maybe it's jealousy working here. Take a step back and maybe that will be you next year getting that honor - being resentful will not get you there. Learn from her! PEACE

Wow. Who are you kidding?

If winning the honor (or more accurately what USED TO be an honor - now more like a slap in the face to those who came before that actually deserved it) of Communications Officer of the Year were based on merit as a Communications Officer performing her duties during ther shift on the floor, if it meant being respected among her peers or by even ONE deputy, then she NEVER would have won.

I used to believe that being honored this way meant that you set an example among your peers (we ain't talking a poor example). You were considered a team-mate, someone to trust, someone who would plug in beside you.

It meant that you maintained a positive and professional attitude (and not just when the higher ups are watching or when the meds are "just right").

It meant that your peers respected and trusted you, admired you.

It meant that the units would feel secure in knowing they'd have a well-run shift when you came on the radio (instead of turning the volume down so low to shut out the incessant yapping and key slamming).

It meant that you were the pride of the department (not because "you" designated yourself as such by representating this fine department by composing letters to others with such a lack of class and intelligence that the rest cringed).

Jealousy? Of what?

Who is actually going to feel honored to win next year?

It's because she is a lesbian who is dating one of the female boses in commo. That's the real reason, all of us working up here know it.

Quote Originally Posted by tell the truth
    It's because she is a lesbian who is dating one of the female boses in commo. That's the real reason, all of us working up here know it.
    I don't normally get involved in this high school gossipfest, but this one takes the cake. The person who posted this does not know her a$$ from a hole in the ground. Why can't you just admit she won because she was nominated (you weren't) and she was chosen by the awards commitee. Instead, you come on here attack her sexual orientation and make a remark about one of our bosses that you would not have the guts to say to her in person. VERY CLASSY and you wonder why the road doesn't take us serious...

btw that female boss just gave all of us a raise, but what do you care you have to get back to texting some Deputy while not paying attention to the one calling you on the radio. IDIOT!

I also work in commo, and the other post was right on the money! No one up here likes her, we all think she is a *****, and I have had a hundred different deputies all say they hate her as well. The award was given to her not only because she is sleeping with one of the bosses, but also because they were worried she would scream and complain it was "racism" or "lesbianism" or some other sort of false garbage if she wasn't given the award. You should see her suck up to the supervisors, going out to get coffee, or bringing in cards all the time. Trust me, EVERY SINGLE STAFF member up here knows she did not deserve the award and now we all think it and she is a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by also
    I also work in commo, and the other post was right on the money! No one up here likes her, we all think she is a *****, and I have had a hundred different deputies all say they hate her as well. The award was given to her not only because she is sleeping with one of the bosses, but also because they were worried she would scream and complain it was "racism" or "lesbianism" or some other sort of false garbage if she wasn't given the award. You should see her suck up to the supervisors, going out to get coffee, or bringing in cards all the time. Trust me, EVERY SINGLE STAFF member up here knows she did not deserve the award and now we all think it and she is a joke.
    You have not made one statement about her that even goes along with the post! Who cares if no one likes her, that is not part of her job description. You say one hundred different deputies, you are very popular! I would hate to plan a party for you with all the invites that would have to be sent out. You should feel special you are that loved. Coffee and cards? Well, I think that is nice to think of others, but maybe you do not as, as it is obvious you just think of yourself. It is not a joke, it is an honor, you would feel different had you been the recipient. But wait, you could not receive it, they would have had to rent out Sound Advice for everyone that would have attended in your honor. I hope I never act or speak as you do. It is actually embarassing to our division if you think about it.

Small Minds

I am amazed that I have to work with such small-minded, dumbass bigots like the two that have posted on here. If you don't like her fine, I could care less. It pisses me off that anon people want to come on here and talk about her orientation and then top it off by spreading a hurtful LIE that she is sleeping with our Boss. In your very tiny brain it may sound like fun to start that kind of rumor, but your LIE could cause embarassment to our Boss. You have no idea who reads this BS website, but then again someone as stupid as yourself probably doesn't care. I will let you get back to trying to hook up with some married Deputy, you probably can't read this much anyway....Idiots!

Re: Small Minds

Quote Originally Posted by Highschool BS
    I am amazed that I have to work with such small-minded, dumbass bigots like the two that have posted on here. If you don't like her fine, I could care less. It pisses me off that anon people want to come on here and talk about her orientation and then top it off by spreading a hurtful LIE that she is sleeping with our Boss. In your very tiny brain it may sound like fun to start that kind of rumor, but your LIE could cause embarassment to our Boss. You have no idea who reads this BS website, but then again someone as stupid as yourself probably doesn't care. I will let you get back to trying to hook up with some married Deputy, you probably can't read this much anyway....Idiots!

Very well said, it is absolutely ridiculous. You have to keep in mind that it is nothing other than jealousy. That is so typical for those that do not have what they want. It is easier to talk trash than accept reality. Might be time to evaluate yourself, instead of others, and GROW UP.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast