PBSO COMMO - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PBSO COMMO

Sexual orientation aside, she is actually a horrible dispatcher. The people on the street dislike her, and whether you girls up there like it or not, you are here for ONE REASON - to support the deputies on the street. Therefore, because she is disliked by them, she is no good.

Quote Originally Posted by Uber29
    Sexual orientation aside, she is actually a horrible dispatcher. The people on the street dislike her, and whether you girls up there like it or not, you are here for ONE REASON - to support the deputies on the street. Therefore, because she is disliked by them, she is no good.
    Hoo Rah....Semper Fi...I am sorry, I don't work with her now, however I used to work with her...And no there are some postings that may be due to jealousy, however there are others that are not too far off base...Maybe you ought to ask Ashley how people truly felt about her...I am sure she would love to speak the truth, but in her current position, she probably can't because she would have to fear the repercussions...One thing is for certain, this job is not a personality contest or a popularity contest but everyone should be spoken to equally... :-)

Umm arent those 2 best buddies??

Quote Originally Posted by tell the truth
    It's because she is a lesbian who is dating one of the female boses in commo. That's the real reason, all of us working up here know it.

MY GOODNESS! I CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT A POST WISHING COMMUNICATIONS WELL HAS TURNED INTO ANOTHER BASHING OF THIS PERSON. GOOD OR BAD, MOSTLY BAD IN THIS CASE, ATTENTION IS ATTENTION AND SHE GETS PLENTY OF IT BECAUSE OF EVERYBODY CONSTANTLY TALKING ABOUT HER. AS LONG AS SHE IS PROFICIENT IN DOING HER JOB WHAT DOES IT MATTER WHO OR WHAT SHE IS SLEEPING WITH? BE PATIENT. THOSE OF US WHO ARE SQUARED AWAY WILL GET THE RECOGNITION WE RIGHTLY DESERVE ONE DAY. IT IS MORE IMPORTANT TO BE VIEWED AS A GOOD EMPLOYEE BY THE PEOPLE YOU WORK WITH ON A DAILY BASIS THAN TO RECEIVE SOME ANNUAL AWARD BY SOMEBODY YOU RARELY SEE OR SPEAK TO.
    AND YOU ALL ARE CRAZY IF YOU THINK THERE IS NOT A PERSON SPECIFICALLY ASSIGNED TO RESEARCH IP ADDRESSES ON THIS SITE TO SEE WHO THE TROUBLE MAKERS ARE. ALTHOUGH IT CURRENTLY CAN NOT BE USED AGAINST YOU FOR ANY TYPE OF DISCIPLINE, YOU CAN BET YOUR BOOTY THAT YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN IDENTIFIED AND ONE DAY IT WILL COME AROUND AND BITE YOU.
    BACK TO THE TOPIC OF THE POST: THANKS TO ALL IN THE CRYSTAL PALACE!

[quote=QUEEN 1050]
    Quote Originally Posted by "tell the truth":3qsvrvx9
    It's because she is a lesbian who is dating one of the female boses in commo. That's the real reason, all of us working up here know it.

MY GOODNESS! I CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT A POST WISHING COMMUNICATIONS WELL HAS TURNED INTO ANOTHER BASHING OF THIS PERSON. GOOD OR BAD, MOSTLY BAD IN THIS CASE, ATTENTION IS ATTENTION AND SHE GETS PLENTY OF IT BECAUSE OF EVERYBODY CONSTANTLY TALKING ABOUT HER. AS LONG AS SHE IS PROFICIENT IN DOING HER JOB WHAT DOES IT MATTER WHO OR WHAT SHE IS SLEEPING WITH? BE PATIENT. THOSE OF US WHO ARE SQUARED AWAY WILL GET THE RECOGNITION WE RIGHTLY DESERVE ONE DAY. IT IS MORE IMPORTANT TO BE VIEWED AS A GOOD EMPLOYEE BY THE PEOPLE YOU WORK WITH ON A DAILY BASIS THAN TO RECEIVE SOME ANNUAL AWARD BY SOMEBODY YOU RARELY SEE OR SPEAK TO.
    AND YOU ALL ARE CRAZY IF YOU THINK THERE IS NOT A PERSON SPECIFICALLY ASSIGNED TO RESEARCH IP ADDRESSES ON THIS SITE TO SEE WHO THE TROUBLE MAKERS ARE. ALTHOUGH IT CURRENTLY CAN NOT BE USED AGAINST YOU FOR ANY TYPE OF DISCIPLINE, YOU CAN BET YOUR BOOTY THAT YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN IDENTIFIED AND ONE DAY IT WILL COME AROUND AND BITE YOU.
    BACK TO THE TOPIC OF THE POST: THANKS TO ALL IN THE CRYSTAL PALACE![/quote:3qsvrvx9]

It's called freedom of speech which we all have but you did a great job with your scare tactics...Back to the topic of whether or not she is liked and her orientation, I agree none of this should matter...Unfortunately some people fail to realize this is a job and nothing more...It is easy for people to sit behind a keyboard and bash anyone that comes to mind, but that does not make it right...I don't disagree with you at all, however we deal with many unhappy, immature and digruntled people and sometimes it's the way it goes...Please don't misunderstand me, I don't agree with any of it...

[quote=QUEEN 1050]
    Quote Originally Posted by "tell the truth":1qhkeu4j

BACK TO THE TOPIC OF THE POST: THANKS TO ALL IN THE CRYSTAL PALACE![/quote:1qhkeu4j]

It's called freedom of speech which we all have but you did a great job with your scare tactics...Back to the topic of whether or not she is liked and her orientation, I agree none of this should matter...Unfortunately some people fail to realize this is a job and nothing more...It is easy for people to sit behind a keyboard and bash anyone that comes to mind, but that does not make it right...I don't disagree with you at all, however we deal with many unhappy, immature and digruntled people and sometimes it's the way it goes...Please don't misunderstand me, I don't agree with any of it...

Re: PBSO COMMO

IS ANYONE ELSE UP THERE IN COMMO THE LEAST BIT WORRIED ABOUT JOB SECURITY? HAS ANYONE ELSE NOTICED HOW MANY GOOD PEOPLE ARE SUSPICIOUSLY BEING WRITTEN UP OR INVESTIGATED FOR THE MOST PETTY OF ISSUES? HAS ANYONE ELSE UP THERE WONDERED WHY THE NEED FOR ALL THESE SUPERVISORS? HAS ANYONE ELSE UP THERE NOTICED THAT THESE NEW SUPERVISORS NO LONGER FIGHT FOR THE PERSONNEL ON THE FLOOR, BUT INSTEAD FIGHT TO SEE WHO CAN DO THE MOST TO APPEASE THE DICTATORS IN THE BACK OFFICE? COME ON, PEOPLE! WAKE UP! THERE IS DEFINITELY A SHIFT IN SENTIMENT IN COMMO, AND IT'S NOT A POSITIVE ONE FOR THE PERSONNNEL ON THE FLOOR. MAYBE IT'S TIME WE ALL REVISIT THE IDEA OF HAVING A UNION REPRESENTING US. AND THIS TIME, LET'S HAVE A UNION THAT HAS A PROVEN TRACK RECORD, LIKE THE PBA, NOT THAT OTHER ONE THAT EVERYONE KNEW WOULD NEVER GET APPROVED. AND THINGS ARE ONLY GOING TO GET WORSE THE LONGER WE WAIT. AS THEY CONTINUE TO RELEASE TRAINEES FROM THE TRAINING PROGRAM ONTO THE FLOOR, WITH THE GOAL OF FULLY STAFFING COMMO IN AS SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME AS POSSIBLE WITHOUT THE LEAST REGARD TO WHETHER OR NOT THE NEWLY RELEASED PEOPLE ARE COMPETENT, THE BACK OFFICE HAS NOW BEGUN TO VIEW EXISTING PERSONNEL AS EASILY REPLACEABLE. SO, TAKE HEED. IF YOU PLAN TO SIT BACK AND DO NOTHING, THEN YOU ALL BETTER WATCH YOUR BACKS, BECAUSE YOU KNOW BIG BROTHER IN THE BACK OFFICE IS CERTAINLY WATCHING YOU!!!

Re: PBSO COMMO

To sosincommo
    I have noticed what has been going on as well. I have been trying to figure out what to do for a while, and have just came up with the best plan that I can. Leave!! I have looked at alot of options, and even being a training office, when we go to the Supv and tell her someone isnt making it, they are TOT'd to someone else who release's them in a week because they did fantastic. What does that say for all of us, not just them? They are working on Bravo for 1 week and she's asking if they are ready to be released? Are you kidding me? The only way to change things are from the inside, and I have done my part along with some others, but it seems we haven't gotten anywhere, because she has her "do-b!tches to do what needs to be done. Maybe a union is the answer that we need, but is that really going to make a difference when these Trainee's who dont know anything are released on to a floor that is like stepping on to the Indy 500 with 1 week of hi speed driving? :?: :?:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12