A. Mazzara
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A. Mazzara

A. Mazzara

Did A. Mazzara work for FHP back in the 80's? Is he still with your agency?

How are you doing retired City if Miami PD. I believe he did back in the 1980's. As to your second question, I am sad to tell you that he passed away somtime in November of 2002. He was a very good administrator and the little time I got the chance to know him ...a very good friend . For more in-depth info, I sugest that you speak to one of the Police Officer's currently working there, or one of the administrators. They will give you more inforamtion.

Mazzara

Thanks for the info. green dep! I am real saddened to hear of his passing.
    Mazzara was my next door neighbor & friend back in the 80's when he was an FHP trooper. He was later re-assigned back to the Panhandle (where he was originally from) & I lost contact with him after he moved. I heard recently that he was working (or had worked) at BHIPD.
    Does anyone know if he passed of natural causes?

Mazzara

Hey Green Dep.... First of all, you really need to get a life and learn to use spell check. Second why are you even on the Bay Harbor Forum, you no longer are a part of this agency, please do us all a favor and move on and stay off. You are ........ ONE HUGE JOKE!!! :devil:

Yeah your right, I do need spell check. I'm not part of your agency, and I'm not barred from posting on the site. I post from time to time, and yes, I check this thread evey now and then an laugh. But ohh well, I could say that about some of the other departments threads. Also, I haven't flammed anyone since my coming out . Anyway, I've already stated how I felt about some of you. I reponded to an inquire by someone who knew a good man. A man that really wanted to bring a change. A change that would unforunately not come to pass. You see I know what truly happened to Mazzara, but its not my place to say. It's your department's responsibility. Like you said, I don't work there anymore.

Don't start on the, I'm the joke. You should look around you. That should suffice. RODS? When you decide to become a real cop, I beleive that.........City of Miami, Hialeah, North Miami, Miami-Dade County, and US Department of Homeland Security are taking applications. Better have a good background though.

bone head

why don't you get a life. you ost on evert departments page like you are gods gift to police work. hendry county got a bargain when they hired you

Like I said before, and I'll say it again.....Check yourself. There hiring in
    places were their is real crime. Could you work that robbery of the Brinks truck that occurred in the City of Miami yesterday? Check yourself.

Before you talk about bargains, jokes and what not, look at one of your co-workers. Didn't even last a month at BSO and was written up for cowerdise. Check yourself.

dude- r u freaking gay or something? I heard tha cops that work on that side are fags. I met one of you guys the other day and you guys look like a bunch of fags!

America's finest, wow :roll: No wonder you guys are getting you buts kicked in Iraq and hated around the world. Law Enforcement here is a damn joke. All agencies included.

Dear Mr Deputy:

From the everglades to bay harbour to the lovely Hendry County. I hope that one day you can see that by bashing others, you do not build yourself up. You love to compare departments and in your eyes the measure of man is made up of who you work for. Police work is not who we are, it is job that we do. You make a postive change in a persons life, then you have succeded.

Stop hating and god bless

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast