Clint Knowles remains FIRED
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Clint Knowles remains FIRED

Clint Knowles had his career service board today and he remains FIRED! Joe Hayes and John Kost tried to get'em off the hook, but sorry boys, it didn't work!

The slithering SSO SWAT snake is still alive and well, so be careful and watch your backs!

Is the SAO going to issue a warrant for the arrest of Clint Knowles, reference those two battery charges against those two women? What's going on with that criminal case against Knowles? :shock:

Hey Terry Lewis, the golden boys that you hand picked have caused the SSO soooooo many problems. Thx Terry :roll:

knowles

to 1 for the good guys.

you are a f@#$king idiot. i am amazed to see that you take such joy in someone losing their job. especially in these sorry economic times. and i am sure you have never made a mistake in your life. knowles may have made a few mistakes and and the system that we have in place here allowed his continued employment but now that same system has made it that he is not employed here any more. let it go. he will persevere where ever he goes. he had some personal issue to work out and has taken steps to do so. get a f@#$king life loser.

Yes its wrong to take pleasure in someone loosing their job. I think the proper decision was made but its nothing to take pleasure in. Hopefully he gets his life in order.

KNOWLES

BYE.............

Who would want to be on that oral board.......................not anyone I know when a persons job is at stake. Knowles made mistakes and was called on it. He can only blame himself. Maybe there is a better job for him elsewhere with better pay and morale is good and the place isn't being run into the ground for someone else to come in and clean up.

Clint Knowles

Anyone who would stick up for Clint needs to review the testimony at the hearing yesterday. He testified himself that he was drinking 30 - 40 beers a day and was doing shots on top of that on off days. It was amazing how many times he said yesterday that he couldn't remember because he has "blackouts" Does anyone want someone like that coming onto a shift with him anywhere on the scene, much less as your backup? HELLO! Does anyone want Clint to do what he did to those women at Applebees to their wife or daughter? Does anyone want Clint to talk so nasty and vulgar in the presence of their 8 and 10 year old daughters? He should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

The lesson from Clint Knowles' tragedy is that it serves as a warning of what can happen when we tolerate behavior that we know is wrong. Clint's reputation for being a party boy was well known at all levels of the agency. But he was off limits because he was SWAT. He should have been fired and prosecuted for his criminal behavior BEFORE this latest incident.

What is ridiculous is anyone who stands up for Clint and says he should remain on the force (Kennard & Kost). GET REAL.

Yes there are alot of so called "Friends of Clint" that I hope had trouble sleeping last night. They know who they are.

You said it in your post and I agree it is a tragedy. He deserved to loose his job yesterday. He is the one ultimately responsible for his own actions. His friends should look themselves in the mirror today and think about how they enabled him.

Clint Knowles

There was another person who was with Clint at the Applebees. The victims state this person acted "inappropriately" to put it mildly. They know who they are and should be just as ashamed as Clint and his supporters.

Re: Clint Knowles

Quote Originally Posted by SSO's Finest
    There was another person who was with Clint at the Applebees. The victims state this person acted "inappropriately" to put it mildly. They know who they are and should be just as ashamed as Clint and his supporters.
    If CK grabbed my wife's a$$ in Applebees, he would have had a beatdown like he has never seen! He deserved what her got out of his stupidity! These civillians deserve to be treated fairly as well and just because CK "WAS" a cop doesn't mean he should get away with misdemeanor battery! The right decision was made!

Re: Clint Knowles

Quote Originally Posted by SSO's Finest
    Clint Knowloes testified himself that he was drinking 30 - 40 beers a day
    A day??? I couldn't drink that much in a week!!! :roll:

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast