MANNY ZARDON - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: MANNY ZARDON

Re: MANNY ZARDON

Wow, Lots of haters out there. I don't hate you Manny, Keep on being yourself, you were right about all this people all along. The more they write about you the better you should feel, that means that you are getting to them and that you are at least important enough to be on there minds quite often. Take all that is said here printed and use it as toilet paper. LOL :lol:

I guess your philosophy also goes to all those other people whom you badmount. They are important enough to be talked about right? It goes both ways. By the way you expressed yourself you just gave yourself away, you are the hater since you know the meaning of hate, we are realistic sinse we do not hate we realize the difference between the good the bad and the ugly. That we have to live with, yes but for now because nothing is forever dude. Keep sucking ____ one day you may choke, meantime I'll continue to breathe. I have plan B and life will go on for me HG is a temporary pay check and your take it while it lasts, that's why you should like me plan ahead and have plan B. With or without a badge i will live to the fullest and that the Lord for that. By the way took yuour advise and used your comments as toilette paper, my a__ complaint about the low quality. Therefore I am ignoring your stupidity. Good Bye

I see my comment really got to you, I love it. Keep using it as toilet paper, you will need to save the money for when you are unemployed. You sir are an idiot!!! :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I see my comment really got to you, I love it. Keep using it as toilet paper, you will need to save the money for when you are unemployed. You sir are an idiot!!! :lol:
    [color=#FF0000You know what your the idiot ,and let me tell you why. It seems that you think that the universe revolves around Hialeah Gardens. Just for your own information have you heard what our peers think about this department? just to keep it simple because besides being a punk and an a$$ kisser your a moron. The majority think that its a Mickey Mouse Police dept run by a drunk and its corrupt. Thats right look at our history a cop beating chief of police, hired by a want to kill her husband mayor who got arrested. And then we have a mayor now that had to leave the City of Sweetwater because of his lets say suspicious activity. Then he fires the cop beating chief because he does not want to sign off on Zardon's backround because we all know about his history. But, he makes Toth the Chief because hes willing to prositute himself and sign off on Zardon and make him a Captain with ZERO qualifications for the job. Then we are on TV protesting about that same Captain Zardon who we all know is a radio clicker who disregarded officer safety when he worked for Hialeah PD. This guy would not be hired as a police officer anywhere just on that fact alone much less as a Captain of Police. The only reason hes here is because of his relationship with bemba suave I mean Raul Martinez and the boy mayor. If the boy mayor for any reason has to leave or is unelected the new mayors first action would be to fire Zardon and of course Van Toth for his lack of size and man hood. So, please stop pounding your chest about someone losing there job theres a whole big giant world out there and the majority of it 99.999 of it could give a rats A$$ what Hialeah Gardens hateful, corrupted administration says about anyone. Oh, before I forget pull that thing you have in your mouth out people are laughing at you. ][/color]

I love how easy it is to get to your little brain. If this department is so bad then why are you here? Maybe your in love with Zardon, it's ok come out of the closet. Like I said you sir are hating idiot!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I love how easy it is to get to your little brain. If this department is so bad then why are you here? Maybe your in love with Zardon, it's ok come out of the closet. Like I said you sir are hating idiot!
    No, Manny your in love with yourself because your one of the few people that has anything good to say about you. Really bro I feel sorry for you. You can call me a hater or say that I need to come out of the closet but you can't run away from your backround because its a matter of public record. The only reason some people might act like they like you is because of the position that you were given and they have no choice but to talk to you. But in the end your going to be a very lonely person. And I rather have a little brain than be you brother.

little brain, i know is hard for you to comprehand that this is not manny but i understand thats how your tiny brain works. "bro" you sure you don't want me to put in a good word for you with manny? He may let you blow him, at least that would be a start untill you fully come out of the closet. If manny ever reads this he's going to love it, I know I would. Tiny keep on amusing us with your stupidity so that I can keep pulling your strings like a puppet. I command you to answer me!

good boy tiny, but next time i want your response faster. Ok, I think it is clear that idiots like tiny are the problem with this department. If I can manipulate and make angry this idiot from my computer, can you immagine how this people are playing him like a puppet. Some of us are just too easy to manipulate and make angry (that's when we make mistakes). I will continue with this experiment just for the sake of fun. Ok, lets see now, get even angrier and respond quickly; You are a retard who is too dumb to see when your making a fool of yourself. It is dumb F*&% like you that give this department a bad name. I command you to respond immidiatly!!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456