Signal 15's - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Signal 15's

Sings "In The Navy"

Re: Signal 15's

Quote Originally Posted by Respondent
    Now I know why I don't typically enter these ***** like gossip sites! Your all nothing, but a bunch of petty ass old bitties!

Bring It On, if you all want to vent then come straight to the source! Your all pathetic! Some of you were going hay wire with the country Club detail, like three times a month. Your like vultures! Oh by the way, lets compare stats any day, and see how much arrest activity I generate. It sounds like you lead a very boring life if all you can do is ***** about what others are doing or not doing. Remember if your not part of the solution, then you part of the problem! Clean up your own back yard before you worry about what's in mine. Like your a Saint with numerous medals of Valor and etc. Did Mommy take the tit out of your mouth early in life that all you do now is ***** about everything? For the one that stated that I take food out of your kids mouth, well maybe you should of used some birth control before you decided to have so many kids without a game plan! (thinking with the wrong head huh!). Remember don't confuse kindness with weakness!

p.s. You all are the typical back stabbers I experienced in the US Navy. If you have a problem then face me like a man!

Stock, when was the last proactive arrest you made? [/b]

Looks like someone is bored and decided to stir the pot. Anyone who knows John will also know that is not him who typed that response.

S-15's

Ok, I don't know about the rest of you but the "Guest" comment of sings, "In the Navy" was just to funny. Thanks for the comic relief.

I don't think you have to worry about him signing up for anymore details.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12