Tampa Officer Copes With Effects Of Gunshot Wound

Tampa Officer Copes With Effects Of Gunshot Wound

TAMPA - A .44-caliber Winchester bullet changed John Armao's life.

A year ago, it ripped through his right cheek and shattered a bone and damaged a muscle in his right shoulder.

Now, it has ended his career as a Tampa police officer.

For full story click on the link:

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2008/may/06 ... cers-life/

Dude take your retirement and enjoy the rest of your life. Stop trying to stay at TPD, it is not all that great.

To the poster just above this one -- I hope you're not really an Officer here. If you really dont think this place is so great YOU are the one that should leave. Because if you can watch the story about John and know John and write such a nonchalant comment as that and refer to this HERO as "dude" then I assume you are a coward that hides behind a screen name. Frankly, I would take John as my backup tommorrow in whatever condition he is in before I would want you there.

If you have a problem with my assessment of you, come see me. I'm easy to find.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Dude take your retirement and enjoy the rest of your life. Stop trying to stay at TPD, it is not all that great.

It clearly states in the article that he can't afford to support his family just with the pension because of the cost of health insurance. Another example of how important the PBA fight for retiree health insurance is.

If you have a problem with my assessment of you, come see me. I'm easy to find.
    Yo u and me, behind steak n shake this sunday at 3, its time to drop leather fat boy :lol: :lol:

insurance

It clearly states in the article that he can't afford to support his family just with the pension because of the cost of health insurance. Another example of how important the PBA fight for retiree health insurance is.
    amen!!!

Just read this about John. He was on my squad 10 years ago.

ONE OF THE BEST COPS I EVER WORKED WITH!

Good luck in the future.