Tuesday's Commission Mtg. - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Whoo-hoo, Obama for Prez

Quote Originally Posted by Oh Dear
    Last poster, think about what you just wrote. If it was a little late, why would he want to bother showing up. The ingratitude you people have. If this is what PBSO looks forward to mergering with. I wish this attempt ill x 10. I can't imagine 2, 3, or 4 years down the line what you'll be saying about the Sheriff.

Remember when you had out dated emergency bar lights. Remember when you were equiped with laptops when neither SO or West Palm had theirs yet. Remember a worn torn station which was later transformed into a decent public safety complex to work in. Remember when LWPD became one of the top 5 well paid departments. What I've cited isn't even a fraction of the great things accomplished under this Chief and as a whole.

To the last poster, if you're so bright, put in for the job. Try pleasing the Commission and some 90 + officers at the same time. Try working with a limited budget. Since you're a know it all. You want SO just for your self interest. It really isn't about the city of Lake Worth or it's residents because you could care less. If you want PBSO so badly, why don't you apply there?

If this SO merger rant keeps going on with LWPD. I vouch that a grassroot effort within this city will be mobilized to counter it. We'll flood both city and county commission with letters against it. From one neighbor to another. I'm not bluffing.

The citizens have the power, not you!!! You can leave and you'll surely be replaced with this down economy. There are many more bodies out there that wants your job and will get it in a heart beat. So this is not a bargaining issue. Conform yourself and stop being pessimistic. It really isn't a choice. The ball isn't in your court.
    Hey Pat why don't you just go away, your retired and nobody want's to hear your BS any more. Something you and the chief did to an officer for no reason just got over turned and it cost the city over 5 thousand dollars to fight a written reprimand. You guys waste money like it was your own, but you can't solve any crime problems.
    The chief never cared before when he was invited to meetings and now all of sudden he shows up when his job is on the line , please.

We need the SO.
    At our FOP meeting KW and DM attempted to talk Vespo into making KW D/C and not make it a contract postion, nice try but it will not work.

Wake Up "Oh Dear!"

"Oh Dear" needs to wake up and get with the times quickly! You can talk about history and "the way things use to be", but we need to consider today and tomorrow, not yesteryear. If you think this department has anything on the SO, you need to get out and do your homework.

A merger with the SO is what is best for all of us here, including the city.

Yes, and I hope you get that nice easy slot at the airport you are hoping for.

:shock:

(In reference to going green) Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234