Your kidding right?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Your kidding right?

So Im watching Bay News 9 and look what I see. Pinellas Park Police lets a guy escape from Northside. Good job to the detectives for catching him. But everyone wants to know, who let the guy escape in the first place........

Escape

I din't read or hear about that. The only escape I heard about a year or so ago is when a deputy let a murderer escape from the sallyport in the Pinellas County Jail. He was caught later in the woods, he escaped from the very place where prisoners are in the arms of the Sheriff's Jail. Are you kidding me??

Burn......Burn......Burn.....

:lol:

Re: Your kidding right?

Quote Originally Posted by PCSO
    So Im watching Bay News 9 and look what I see. Pinellas Park Police lets a guy escape from Northside. Good job to the detectives for catching him. But everyone wants to know, who let the guy escape in the first place........
    I seem to also recall an incident where a PCSO FTO and his recruit were watching a X15 at St Pete General, when they took the handcuffs off for x-rays and the guy ran out of the ER. And I also recall another incident that was almost identical at Mease Countryside, S**T happens, we all make mistakes. The guy was caught, thats all that matters. You want to start crap, I could point out a few more incidents. Get over it

Come on Guys

Come on guys, we all know that PCSO is perfect and by far a more superior agency.

Just ask the clown that started this thread. I am sure he will tell us that. Soon, very soon.

Forget about the fact that we all face the same dangers, have the same training, drive similair cars (ours are better), have similair complaints. Wait, they do have much cooler hats than ours. Although we do work in THEIR county, which makes them superior, again we will be told this very soon.

I mean who wants to wear dark blue, I mean really. Also, who wants to work for an agency where you know everyone, have a sense of family (although, you don't always like your brothers and sisters) know who you can depend on and who you should steer clear of?

Everyone knows good guys wear white. I mean come on, do I need say more?

of course!

You only trash the PCSO because you want to work there...just ask any deputy and they will tell you!

Great Job PPPD. SWAT rocks

PPPD has fine officers, no doubt. But your agency has a long history of abandoning prisoners at Northside Hospital and you all know it. In case you are not taking notice, Northside takes zero precautions to retain baker acts from pemhs, why would you not take greater precautions in handling a robbery suspect? Perfection has nothing to do with it, basic police skills would serve you just fine.

Wow

Yet another brilliant comment from a member of the agency who is leading the way in Pinellas...

Go ahead deputy, share you knowledge of our history with us. Go.....

We will be waiting for you to share with us our errors at Northside.

No seriously...list them please......

Try and keep them to recent memory please...

Pretty nice thou, im so glad a deputy can cast stones. Must be that stellar green tie they wear over there. Because lord knows they have no issues with the road or the jail!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast